Has anyone bought any Apple products onboard?

PoCo cruiser

I purchased an iPad 125 GB on Eclipse in July 2015 and my husband bought 64 GB iPad Pro on Silhouette in June 2018.

if you live in the U.K. this represents a great saving on 20% VAT and also a further saving   on the exchange rate, which was excellent in 2015, hence the bigger memory which I purchased. You do have to be aware that you are allowed £390 of goods to be brought back into the U.K. and if you exceed this then you will be charged the TOTAL VAT.

• 1 month later...

Inventory is ridiculously limited, and if you're planning to buy and apple device just go to their website and order it. 

Tried to buy my wife an Apple Watch when on Equinox in November, but they only had one model and not a very popular one at that. As an Apple shareholder, I have no idea why they have this partnership with Celebrity other than advertising/PR. I can't imagine they move any product. 

I've bought iphone cables (though they carry Belkin only) and a mouse.  Planning to buy another mouse next week (technically week after) so I can keep one in my backpack, as I left it on the couch last month.  Hopefully, they'll have some.  They did on the Equinox.