Adventure of the seas Promenade Cabins

87turboii

Does anybody know if the sofa is always by the window in these types of rooms? I saw one photo of the bed being by the window but I believe it was for Allure and not Adventure. 

We are trying to get a room with the bed by the window so we can fit our double stroller in the room.

Thanks for your help

All the Promenade rooms I have seen have a window seat

26 minutes ago, 87turboii said:

Thats what i thought but someone posted this as room 7591 but i notice there is a sorrentos and AOS doesnt have one right?

tfss-854adcd0-229c-4007-93f2-20723cd4287d-Image_800.jpeg

That picture would be from Oasis or Allure where bed / sofa location alternate every other cabin.

and I just checked and 7591 on Allure does indeed have the bed by the window.

careful with  searches using AOS...there are 3 of them. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

We have had a promenade view cabin on Adventure and just very recently on Navigator. In both cases the sofa was by the window, exactly like the picture posted above by Ourusualbeach. 

Since you are travelling with little ones, I would recommend  choosing a cabin towards either end rather than in the middle. Our Navigator cabin was 7279, which overlooks the pub, and we noticed quite a lot of noise from there, on some nights through till past midnight; whereas our Adventure cabin was 7557, which I think, but am not entirely sure, was opposite the café, and I definitely don't remember noticing any noise in that one. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2018 at 8:45 PM, 87turboii said:

Does anybody know if the sofa is always by the window in these types of rooms? I saw one photo of the bed being by the window but I believe it was for Allure and not Adventure. 

We are trying to get a room with the bed by the window so we can fit our double stroller in the room.

Thanks for your help

30 minutes ago, Cruisin Kay D said:

Will RC allow you, hubby & 2 little ones to be in the PR-view cabin?  I was told a couple years ago max 2 people in those cabins....

All of Adventure's PR cabins are for two people only.

Are your two little ones infant twins who would share one pack 'n' play?  Otherwise, I don't see RC allowing you to book a PR for four.