PREZIOSA - DRINKS PACKAGE INFO

smoothcruiser

3 hours ago, ziggyuk said:

According to the comparison chart I downloaded, these are included in the Deluxe.

BRANDY & COGNAC
Cardinal Mendoza
Vecchia Romagna Etichetta Nera
Rémy Martin Prime Cellar No. 16 (premium)
Martell VSOP (premium)
Hennessy VS (premium)

WHISKY

Dewar’s White Label
Seagram’s 7 Crown
Johnnie Walker Red Label
Jameson Irish
Jim Beam Black Label
Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
Canadian Club
Crown Royal
Elijah Craig
Glenlivet Master Distiller’s Reserve (premium)
Woodford Reserve (premium)
Jameson Caskmates (premium)
Chivas Regal 12Y (premium)
Dewar’s Special Reserve 12y (premium)
Johnnie Walker Black Label 12Y (premium)
Maker’s Mark (premium)
Jack Daniel’s Old No. 7 Brand (premium)

These were excluded from the deluxe so may be included in the Premium Plus if still stocked after changes.

BRANDY & COGNAC

Rémy Martin Reserve Cellar No. 28 Selection (super premium)
Armagnac Janneau XO (super premium)

Yacht Club Only:

Martell XO (sold only in Yacht Club)
Courvoisier XO (sold only in Yacht Club)
Courvoisier Napoléon (sold only in Yacht Club)

WHISKY

Johnnie Walker Blue Label (super premium)
The Macallan Select Oak (super premium)
Mitcher’s Rye (super premium)
Chivas Regal 18Y (super premium)
Ardbeg Ten (super premium)
Bowmore Black Rock (super premium)

Yacht Club Only:
Chivas Regal Royal Salute 21Y (sold only in Yacht Club)
Booker’s (sold only in Yacht Club)
Knob Creek (sold only in Yacht Club)

I guess it could be different from ship to ship and bar to bar, I'm sure they won't we stocking all those in one bar.

Thanks, if the same stuff will still be available it might be worth the extra $50 pp for the week to trade the gelato for the Macallan and Ardbeg.

14 minutes ago, electro said:

Thanks, if the same stuff will still be available it might be worth the extra $50 pp for the week to trade the gelato for the Macallan and Ardbeg.

Indeed,

These were from The U.S 2018 comparison sheet, there is no way to be sure all those are on all ships.

Also, now they have Premium Plus, everyone who knows their whisky will order those so it makes you wonder how long the top shelf bottles will stay, if they are getting through case after case of the stuff I could see it vanishing quickly.

Edited by ziggyuk

16 minutes ago, ziggyuk said:

Indeed,

These were from The U.S 2018 comparison sheet, there is no way to be sure all those are on all ships.

Also, now they have Premium Plus, everyone who knows their whisky will order those so it makes you wonder how long the top shelf bottles will stay, if they are getting through case after case of the stuff I could see it vanishing quickly.

I'll wait until close to sailing to make any changes. I sail in April in Europe. 

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be doing a back-to-back on Preziosa in February but unfortunately have not been offered any beverage package when booking. I'm now trying to figure out whether the Easy package is a total waste of money. It seems that all the cocktails I have seen on the menu lists previously posted are priced way above the $6 dollar limit that applies to the Easy package, but does anyone know the price of for example a simple GT based on non-premium gin onboard the Preziosa in the Caribbean? Furthermore, has any of you with the Easy package tried to order a virgin cocktail AND a shot of alcohol and then mixed your own cocktail?

1 hour ago, Holstebro said:

.....Furthermore, has any of you with the Easy package tried to order a virgin cocktail AND a shot of alcohol and then mixed your own cocktail?

I have read where passengers have done that, without any problem....it keeps the cost down, and is a pragmatic solution!

6 hours ago, Holstebro said:

I'll be doing a back-to-back on Preziosa in February but unfortunately have not been offered any beverage package when booking. I'm now trying to figure out whether the Easy package is a total waste of money. It seems that all the cocktails I have seen on the menu lists previously posted are priced way above the $6 dollar limit that applies to the Easy package, but does anyone know the price of for example a simple GT based on non-premium gin onboard the Preziosa in the Caribbean? Furthermore, has any of you with the Easy package tried to order a virgin cocktail AND a shot of alcohol and then mixed your own cocktail?

G&T is included in the easy package.

Screenshot_20190117-170506_Facebook.jpg

On 1/15/2019 at 6:52 PM, Dorset Cruiser said:

We have an included All Inclusive Restaurant and Bar Package booked in February 2018.  This package included free gelato.  Will this be honoured under the new scheme?

Yes, you'll have the package you booked, just check your code is correct on your card. 431 for AIBR.

• Like 1

Thank you for posting the cocktail list for the Easy beverage package, CruisingFox27. Interesting, though, how there seems to be two prices for the same drink onboard as I've just come across a Preziosa review from December 2018 featuring several beverage menu lists, including one where a GT with non-premium brand gin was priced at 7.50 Euros????

On 1/17/2019 at 7:53 AM, hamrag said:

I have read where passengers have done that, without any problem....it keeps the cost down, and is a pragmatic solution!

I will be sailing first week of Feb. I am wondering if we are able to purchase buckets of beer cans like i did with NCL? 

We had 431 on our cruise card recently in respect of an included package purchased before changes and there were still issues in some bars with some drinks and I saw other guests with same issues. I can on,y think it will get worse as the old drinks packages are forgotten by crew members.

Does anyone know the cost to upgrade in the ship the  beverage package from  "All inclusive Restaurant & Bar" to " PREMIUM PACKAGE" ?

I have pre-order All in Rest and Bar and would like to include the several types of bottle beers, not included originally.

Unfortunatelly, i will lost the gelato/milk shakes, but i prefer beers!

Edited by raricoldi

On 12/13/2018 at 1:24 PM, Suzieanna said:

Does "All inclusive Bar" have a $ limit?

if it does not, why would a person want to upgrade from that to the Premium Package which does have a limif of $10 on it?

thanks for posting.    I hope you are having a great holiday.

In this case, to include the bottles beers, not covered initially in the ALBR

58 minutes ago, cruiser man 60 said:

We had 431 on our cruise card recently in respect of an included package purchased before changes and there were still issues in some bars with some drinks and I saw other guests with same issues. I can on,y think it will get worse as the old drinks packages are forgotten by crew members.

Yes, or new crew joining having never experienced the old system. What's the lead time on this - conceivably you could have booked a cruise a day prior to the change, for 18-24 months in the future, so there's going to be the dual system until November 2020 as far as I can see?