Quisine or Le Peit Chef on Reflection

charlielinda

• 2 weeks later...

Did LPC on Reflection 2 days ago.  As others said, Qsine is "in name only" for the venue and it's fully converted with projectors built in to the ceilings, etc.  So it seems LPC isn't going anywhere.

Personally, I was looking forward to it but the show was lame.  The animations were just not that interesting and largely didn't seem to go with the food you were receiving (looked nothing like it).  The timing can feel a bit long as the entire dining room has to wait for everything to be cleared so everyone can do the next animation together.

The food was actually REALLY good, though.  And to be honest, most of the dining room was laughing and really, really enjoying it so it's probably just me who thought it was lame.  But in hindsight, I would have just booked Murano a second night over LPC without thinking twice.

Edited by BNBR

You are going to see either "I loved LPC or I hated it" Truth is that the show is cute, and you laugh despite yourself and marvel a bit at the technology. The food is some of the best on the ship, certainly the best steak I had and that includes Murano. The boullibaisse (I can't spell it) was also wonderful as was the ice cream sundae dessert. Problem is that if you don't like the menu, you don't like the menu :classic_blink:.

We went with a discount, I think we paid $25 a head and it was definitely worth that.

Would I do it again, probably not without a discount or unless we were going with someone else. If you like all the things on the menu, and want to have a first rate steak dinner plus lobster, go for it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2018 at 3:35 PM, charlielinda said:

Can anyone tell me which is on the Reflection?   Thank you.  

Qsine began the rollout of LPC first this past April and have continued. The location is the same as Qsine in the Specialty Dining area on Deck 5.  There are two seating as everyone is to experience LPC at the same time.

On 12/25/2018 at 3:35 PM, charlielinda said:

Can anyone tell me which is on the Reflection?   Thank you.  

1 minute ago, lobster129 said:

Qsine began the rollout of LPC first this past April and have continued. The location is the same as Qsine in the Specialty Dining area on Deck 5.  There are two seating as everyone is to experience LPC at the same time.