New Diamond Drinks menu on the Jewel

LidoBoy

42 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Yes. You said you drank vodka during cocktail hours. The Diamond paint thinner New Amsterdam?  We have the DBP so we can get just about anything at least after the first night in SL. 

On Navigator Ta I drank it in the lounge. Just to be sociable. That's why I preferred other bars and using my card.

Now Captain Morgen has been added I can drink that in the lounge and with my card.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

New Amsterdam?

Yes in the lounges.  On the lucky chance I find a nice bartender using absolut or grey goose, I will drink 3 of those a night(maybe a few more since my wife doesn't drink).

3 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I now know two cruisers who have drank New Amsterdam and lived to talk about it. Lol

Glad that i am one of the survivors.   I remember when we first made D about 3 years ago that there was Popov or Smirnoff being served.  It was a little better than NA.  But can't complain if royal is buying.

4 minutes ago, frank808 said:

Glad that i am one of the survivors.   I remember when we first made D about 3 years ago that there was Popov or Smirnoff being served.  It was a little better than NA.  But can't complain if royal is buying.

Just can’t see doing it to my body even for free. 

20 hours ago, frank808 said:

I believe it was Smirnoff or Stolichnaya.

3 hours ago, FLACRUISER99 said:

I believe it was Smirnoff or Stolichnaya.

It must be Smirnoff if that is what you remember.  I really do not remember getting Stolichnaya at happy hour in D lounge.  Thanks for posting your experience.