Steakhouse question

Tigergenesis

4 minutes ago, Tigergenesis said:

If I make a reservation online, am I able to access it later to make changes (to head count and/or date, time, etc) like you can with booked excursions?

I have an existing steakhouse reservation. The only way to change it before you get on the ship is to email the steakhouse with any changes you would like.  Then they will try to accommodate you.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kadeeu said:

I have an existing steakhouse reservation. The only way to change it before you get on the ship is to email the steakhouse with any changes you would like.  Then they will try to accommodate you.

Thank you!  🙂

1 hour ago, Mysticalbama said:

is it worth it? We love a good steak. This is our first 7 day cruise

We really enjoyed it.  We did it first night of our cruise at like 5:30 we were like the only ones in the Steakhouse that early and we were celebrating our 20th Aniviersry.  They made us feel really special

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mysticalbama said:

Is this a set rate for diner? Or is it a menu with prices for whatever items you may want? Sorry for all the questions but i have no idea how this works other than going to MDR

Set rate for app, salad, entrée and dessert.   Free bottle of wine on night 1.

Steakhouse is worth it. Delicious food and excellent service. Plus where can you get a great steak, appetizer,  and dessert for $38.00. Plus the portions are large.

Edited by txnurse
Old signature
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Mysticalbama said:

Is this a set rate for diner? Or is it a menu with prices for whatever items you may want? Sorry for all the questions but i have no idea how this works other than going to MDR

Here is a sample menu:  https://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/dining/menus/steakhouse-menu.pdf

FYI, you can also order some of the steakhouse entrees in the main dining room for $20. You don't get the bells and whistles available in the steakhouse with their appetizers, etc., but it also costs half as much as going to the steakhouse. Here are the options: 

1-1/2 pound Maine lobster, 9 ounce filet mignon, 14 ounce New York strip steak, and surf and turf (broiled Maine lobster tail and filet mignon).

21 hours ago, Tigergenesis said:

If I make a reservation online, am I able to access it later to make changes (to head count and/or date, time, etc) like you can with booked excursions?

It's like any restaurant's reservation. You do not pay in advance, so even if you don't show up nothing is going to happen. One night we did not like the MDR menu and walked up to the Steakhouse without a reservation and were seated in 5 minutes. As to quality, it's an absolute bargain. You can't get a steak that good ala cart in the states at any upscale steakhouse. The lobster bisque is to die for, appetizer, soup and dessert would be $38 at a good restaurant, not to mention a free bottle of wine

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, mjhouse2 said:

I'm curios if when you book this where does it show in your manage me cruise documents that you are confirmed or does it not show there you just go by an email confirmation?  

Just the email confirmation.  It doesnt show online. 🙂

Well this cheapskate was not going to ever try the steakhouse until I booked it for our 30th 2 years ago and this cheapskate NOW books every cruise with the steakhouse. You cannot go wrong and the service and steak is awesome. My only gripe is WAY too much food lol

• Like 5