Breeze - formal nights

cruisinlawn

@teknoge3k has the correct conclusion I think, based on available data.

Elegant night is almost always as follows, for 7-10 day (maybe 6-10 day?) cruises (two elegant nights):

• First Sea Day
  • Last Sea Day prior to last full day.  If itinerary is so full that there is no other sea day prior to that last full day, then it is simply the night before that last full day.

So in your case, it looks like it will be the first sea day and then the evening you port in Grand Turk.  If you didn't stop in San Juan but instead had another sea day, then it is likely that would have been your second elegant night.

That is AFAIK - I may be wrong.

I would venture a guess that it's the day you are in San Juan since all aboard is at 3:30pm.

All aboard at Grand Turk is 5:30pm so that wouldn't allow much time for the early diners to get all dressed up for elegant night unless they cut their port day short.

Just speculating though.

On 1/10/2019 at 9:41 PM, cruisinlawn said:

Its 7 days...we've been on many but don't recall Carnival's pattern. Itinerary is

Embark

Sea day

Amber Cove

St Thomas 

San Juan

Grand Turk

Sea day

Debark

We did this itinerary in December.  Elegant nights were the first Sea Day and San Juan according to my saved Fun Times.

Edited by summersigh

If anyone that has done the Eastern on the Breeze recently has Fun Times available for sharing, there are several members interested in seeing them.  I have been following two different posts regarding this but so far no one has shared them.

Cruise On-

Dave