Count Down Clock

5 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Please note that countdown clocks may not be compatible with this software.  That page that is being shared is outdated

is there  a more updated one   or are they just not available ?

On 1/11/2019 at 10:25 AM, broberts said:

Well it looked like I could create my count down clock but now I am stuck because  I can't find where to go to get to edit my signature. The only thing I can figure out how to do is change my personal Profile information.

Can anybody help me? This new format is not very user friendly. Also is there anyway to preview a post before submitted it??

• Administrators
7 hours ago, ALSEAU said:

Well it looked like I could create my count down clock but now I am stuck because  I can't find where to go to get to edit my signature. The only thing I can figure out how to do is change my personal Profile information.

Can anybody help me? This new format is not very user friendly. Also is there anyway to preview a post before submitted it??

To edit your signature, click on your Member Name, and choose Account Settings from the dropdown. 

You'll see the option to change your signature on the left side.   As CC Help Jenn mentioned, the old Cruise Critic countdown is not supported, so you may want to find one you like somewhere else and use that.

Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 9.26.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 9.28.20 AM.png

10 hours ago, ALSEAU said:

Also is there anyway to preview a post before submitted it??

You can preview the post by clicking the magnifying glass over paper icon at the top right of your post box.  However with this post box, what you see is what will post, clicking the preview button really just shows you what you are already seeing as you  type 🙂