Freshly Off Harmony - Any Questions?

A bigger review is coming later but it was a great trip.  We are now heading back to reality.

The food was very good in the main dining room and fun cruise overall.  Very sad situation in Haiti.  

Wonderland was awesome and I wish I could have that chocolate dessert every night.

We also did Jamie’s Italian Restaurant.

Lance

• Like 1

1 minute ago, packerman8 said:

A bigger review is coming later but it was a great trip.  We are now heading back to reality.

The food was very good in the main dining room and fun cruise overall.  Very sad situation in Haiti.  

Wonderland was awesome and I wish I could have that chocolate dessert every night.

We also did Jamie’s Italian Restaurant.

Lance

Hi Lance, 

So glad you had an amazing time! 

We are boarding Harmony in march we are super excited, first time cruising ourselves. 

I was wondering what the lines are like for the activities like the rock climbing and the slides? Were there long waits? 

Anything you suggest to do in any of the ports? Which was your favourite port?

Thanks in advance. 

As far as lines go, It varied a lot.  On the first 2 sea days, Lines were a little long for the water slide and abyss (30 minutes), the last sea day, no real lines at all.  Abyss had no waiting in the afternoon.

The rock climbing wall had weird hours and not open a lot.

We didn’t do much in the ports this time but St Maarten is very nice and very pretty.  I wish we would of been in San Juan longer.

• Like 1

Who was the Activity Manager during your sailing?   I keep a listing of the Activity Managers on Cruise Critic and need the help of cruisers to keep the list as current as possible.  Was the Entertainment Team good?  What did you like the most?

Glad to hear you had a great cruise. We are leaving on the Harmony next Sunday. One question about the Premium Beverage package that may be you or someone else can answer. My wife drinks Ketel One and I drink Bulleit Bourbon or Rye. I do not see these listed on the package but I know they would be under the price limit based on the liquors listed. Does anyone know if they have these on the ship?

On 1/13/2019 at 12:30 PM, packerman8 said:

Lance

You can have that dessert every night.  You can go for dessert only in the bar at Wonderland.  $10 per dessert.

Edited by Ourusualbeach