Shuttle for 14

tutak

As a party of 10, we took SAS Shuttle from FLL to Miami.  Then the hotel van to the port.  I can't really say that I recommend them, buuuutttt, the van was nice, and the driver exceptional.  The A/C was broken in the van!  We just chalked it up to an adventure!!!

We used Larry's Limos this past year in FLL for all our ground transport needs for our family cruise. Very, very pleased with them all around.

ETA: It looks like you're on the Celebrity Silhouette, I assume you posted this on your roll call or the Celebrity board or the Florida Departures board? Forgive me if my assumption is incorrect.

Edited by joepeka

16 minutes ago, JennyB1977 said:

Which ship? Which port? Which hotel?

We don't have a hotel yet.  We plan to fly into FLL.   We will probably have a hotel near the airport.  We sail out of Port Everglades.

4 minutes ago, joepeka said:

We used Larry's Limos this past year in FLL for all our ground transport needs for our family cruise. Very, very pleased with them all around.

Thanks. I wil look them up.

1 hour ago, tutak said:

We don't have a hotel yet.  We plan to fly into FLL.   We will probably have a hotel near the airport.  We sail out of Port Everglades.

Your hotel may provide free airport to hotel shuttle as well as free hotel to port shuttles.  

3 hours ago, tutak said:

Distances are not far between FLL airport area and Port Everglades.  I would split up into 3 minivan taxis or UberXL vehicles.  Fare should be about $15+ per vehicle.

Try pricing the Hyatt Place (convention center).....directly with Hyatt (member sign up) or using www.valuetrips.com 

The Hyatt offers a shuttle from FLL to their hotel for a charge of $2.00 per "room" not per person. They do offer a shuttle from hotel to Port Everglades or you can price out South Florida Shuttles (we have used them for our extended family group).

(954) 227-0311

www.southfloridashuttles.com.

Enjoy your cruise.