Cruise Compasses - Allure of the Seas - Western Caribbean

bsadelman

Dear All:

This forum has been invaluable to me over the past many years, so I thought I would give a little back. Attached are the complete set of Cruise Compasses from the January 6, 2019 Western Caribbean sailing of the Allure of the Seas. Hope this helps everyone out who has been looking for a more recent version.

Thanks everyone!

Brian

Cruise Compasses.Allure of the Seas.Western Caribbean.pdf

Edited by bsadelman

1 minute ago, VPIcruiser said:

Thank you so much!  Would you mind sharing what you did in each port?

Nassau - Aquaventure Oasis at Atlantis (Booked Through Royal Caribbean)

Cozumel - Mr. Sancho's (Booked Independently)

Roatan - Mayan Princess Resort Beach Break (Booked Through Royal Caribbean)

Costa Maya - No Excursion; Just walked around Port

21 minutes ago, bsadelman said:

Nassau - Aquaventure Oasis at Atlantis (Booked Through Royal Caribbean)

Cozumel - Mr. Sancho's (Booked Independently)

Roatan - Mayan Princess Resort Beach Break (Booked Through Royal Caribbean)

Costa Maya - No Excursion; Just walked around Port

How was Mayan Princess ?    We have that booked for our mid-Feb cruise on Allure.

3 minutes ago, zdad59 said:

How was Mayan Princess ?    We have that booked for our mid-Feb cruise on Allure.

We thought the excursion was decent. The beach is beautiful, with one caveat. There was an enormous amount of vendors trying to sell tours and merchandise. After a while, we went to the pool, which was very relaxing. The bar service was excellent, however the food we had was inedible. So it depends what you are looking for.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bsadelman said:

We thought the excursion was decent. The beach is beautiful, with one caveat. There was an enormous amount of vendors trying to sell tours and merchandise. After a while, we went to the pool, which was very relaxing. The bar service was excellent, however the food we had was inedible. So it depends what you are looking for.

Thanks for the quick response.

Had heard about the onslaught of vendors.   That was the main concern.   Just looking for a relaxing day.    Some beach time.   Some pool time is fine.   Nowhere to "hide" on the beach to avoid the vendors?

Heard the West End beaches are awesome.    Not sure there's anything better in Roatan to do.

1 hour ago, bsadelman said:

Dear All:

This forum has been invaluable to me over the past many years, so I thought I would give a little back. Attached are the complete set of Cruise Compasses from the January 6, 2019 Western Caribbean sailing of the Allure of the Seas. Hope this helps everyone out who has been looking for a more recent version.

Thanks everyone!

Brian

Beautiful scans, thanks for including the show schedule. 

If you still have the departure letter and/or Luggage Valet, those would also be useful to some.

3 hours ago, bsadelman said:

Dear All:

Thanks everyone!

Brian

Thank you so much!  These are very helpful.  I see they offered a daily drink special.  By any chance do you know what the price was for these?  Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
I do not see the formal nights listed in the compasses, although I may be overlooking them.  Can you tell me which nights were formal?

Dress suggestions are listed in the upper right of the first page each day. Formal nights were 2 and 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for posting these -- this is my 1st time on an Oasis ship so i have a lot to learn -- even after 20 sailings.

leaving in 50+ days

if anyone can share the departure letter it would be appreciated.

linda 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, jp2746 said:

Are the activities and times similar if your cruise is taking your to different ports, but you are on the Allure?

No, some of the timings change change with itinerary.

Thank you.  I always miss out on things because once we board, we don't want to take the time to make a schedule of things we REALLY want to do.  There is always so much to do!  It would be nice to make the highlights so I don't miss anything while I am at home.  I will use this as a guideline.   Thank you

On 1/15/2019 at 11:41 AM, zdad59 said:

Us too. We will be there in a few days.
OP thanks for your two cents, however late I saw it.

Edited by Arzeena