Stirrup Cay Haven Area

dsarge390

On 7/25/2019 at 7:55 PM, amygutman said:

40 days will pass in an instant - you are going to have a glorious time...and just think...soon there will be an actual pier and no more missed island days due to tender issues!!!

Amy

Down to 21 days to the cruise! During suite lunch or breakfast do you think it would be to "crass" to ask if someone wanted to share? We don't mind just us or the price but splitting it would be nice.... just a question.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit confused.  We are staying in the Haven (family of 5) and when I went to book the GSC Ocean View Villa for our December 14-21 Breakaway Cruise it is charging $699 per person.  For a grand total of $3,495.00.  Please tell me this is an error?  We stayed in one of these for our Ruby Princess cruise back in 2011 and paid an amount similar ($699 to rent the entire villa, not pp).  It was the highlight of our cruise, so we wanted to something similar for this cruise.  If it is $699/pp that's insane.

6 minutes ago, bamafamof5 said:

I'm a bit confused.  We are staying in the Haven (family of 5) and when I went to book the GSC Ocean View Villa for our December 14-21 Breakaway Cruise it is charging $699 per person.  For a grand total of $3,495.00.  Please tell me this is an error?  We stayed in one of these for our Ruby Princess cruise back in 2011 and paid an amount similar ($699 to rent the entire villa, not pp).  It was the highlight of our cruise, so we wanted to something similar for this cruise.  If it is $699/pp that's insane.

This issue was addressed on page 1, post #23.  Only one person needs to make a reservation in their name.

So, while logged into your account, select only ONE name and deselect everybody else!

5 minutes ago, bamafamof5 said:

Must of missed that when I was reading this thread.  Thank you!

That booking issue gets lots of people annoyed.  NCL makes a statement lower on their page, but most don't scroll down that far, so it's easily overlooked!

• 1 month later...

Drink package works on GSC.  Also to the poster asking whether it would be crass to ask others to share, last cruise I had a villa booked all by myself and did ask another couple I met in the Vibe to join me for the day, but did not ask them to split the cost, it was my treat!  There are really only 2 loungers with the Villas, more down on the beach though.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/19/2019 at 2:45 PM, Shidah said:

And you can definitely book a villa even if you are not in the Haven or a suite.

Yes, it appears the "Exclusive Haven Area" plan has gone by the wayside.

Just spoke with an NCL rep who said even the lagoon area will not be Haven only.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tumblew467 said:

Does anyone know when  you can book a cabana? HOw far out from your cruise --when the booking open up?  Thanks

There does not seem to be a set time. People keep saying 120 or 130 days out but not for us. We are in the Haven fir this cruise and for us, it was 102 days out before the Large Cabanas showed in our excursions list. Until then only the villas showed. The small cabanas have yet to appear. We are now 99 days out.  Seems to me they begin by trying to sell the villas first. Then they break down and add the large cabanas. Finally, they will add the small cabanas. 

Edited by Greenpea2

13 hours ago, Greenpea2 said:

There does not seem to be a set time. People keep saying 120 or 130 days out but not for us. We are in the Haven fir this cruise and for us, it was 102 days out before the Large Cabanas showed in our excursions list. Until then only the villas showed. The small cabanas have yet to appear. We are now 99 days out.  Seems to me they begin by trying to sell the villas first. Then they break down and add the large cabanas. Finally, they will add the small cabanas. 

Interesting.. I remember there used to be a time frame that Haven got to book earlier  and then everyone else would book. I do know the villas are showing  to book for my cruise now. However  we are not interested in them. A cabana would suit us just fine.  I am  at 133 days out so I will just ck daily. thank you for  all of your answers