Is FTTF available for 8 day cruises?

moongal

I am considering booking an 8 day cruise for 2020 with a stop in Half Moon Cay.  I would like to purchase the FTTF for the priority tendering, (Half Moon Cay is a tender port isn't it?) but I seem to recall reading somewhere that they do not offer FTTF for cruises 8 days and longer?  Can anyone confirm this?  Thanks!

The length of the cruise doesn’t matter. There are a few instances when FTTF won’t be available: 1) if it’s a Journeys Cruise, 2) if it’s a cruise that is sailing out of a port that isn’t the ship’s regular Carnival home port, and 3) if there is a huge amount of Diamonds and Platinums scheduled to be onboard. 

Edited by bakersdozen12

As said above; Carnival do have FTTF on 7 day plus cruises. Most of the cruises we have here in Australia are 7 day plus & most of the pacific Islands are Tender/Shuttle ports. They will sell depended on how many Plats & Diamonds there are on each cruise...I'm pretty shaw, we didn't have FTTF  on Singapore to Sydney cruise (Journey cruise) plus there where only 90-100 Plats/Diamonds so its good...

On 1/21/2019 at 3:58 AM, bakersdozen12 said:

The length of the cruise doesn’t matter. There are a few instances when FTTF won’t be available: 1) if it’s a Journeys Cruise, 2) if it’s a cruise that is sailing out of a port that isn’t the ship’s regular Carnival home port, and 3) if there is a huge amount of Diamonds and Platinums scheduled to be onboard. 

Since when is FTTF not available on Journeys cruises? I had it on a 9 day Journeys cruise in 2016

4 hours ago, hotsauce126 said:

Since when is FTTF not available on Journeys cruises? I had it on a 9 day Journeys cruise in 2016

Click on this link; it states this in the third paragraph down. Carnival had to change it because there are so many Plats and Diamonds that take Journeys cruises now that they can’t get all the rooms ready in time for when boarding starts. 

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1374/~/faster-to-the-fun-(fttf)