Medallion delivered!

sprint180

So my medallion was delivered today.  That's not too amazing except a few weeks ago I signed up but they said they couldn't deliver to my location.  Well OK, then a week ago I was putting my daughters info in and they can deliver to her house ( 8 miles from my house in the country)  Woo Hooo, so I had them all sent to her house.  I got the email that they were delivered so I hurried to her house after work and nothing.  Checked with neighbors, searched the yard.  Nothing.  I go home and what is in my mailbox.  My name, my daughters address.  Strange they chose to deliver to an address that it was not addressed to and they couldn't deliver to.  Either way I'll take it.   What a fun package!!!

med.jpg

Interesting pic. Quite recently people on CB said the actual Medallions were all the same and only the insert in the holder had the actual loyalty status color. I like the way yours look much better. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Interesting pic. Quite recently people on CB said the actual Medallions were all the same and only the insert in the holder had the actual loyalty status color. I like the way yours look much better. :classic_biggrin:

fyi - the inserts for all four are blue

23 minutes ago, sprint180 said:

That is a blue one not black but I would assume the Elite would be black if that is the color for it. 

So Timothy & Vicki are gold / Amanda & Katelyn are new to Princess? LOVE IT but I want ruby 😞

Edited by Ombud

Just off the CB a couple of weeks ago -- all of the lanyards and holders were alike and the medallions match your status, so yes - Elite gets a black one.  They'll also issue a regular cruise card that goes in the sleeve.  The only time I used that was in a shop to get my discount.  The OM opened the door up until day 6 or so.  Then it stopped.  I did find that if I touched the OM to the screen by the door it would work.  So, I didn't have to get it replaced.  It still worked everywhere else.  We got ours at check-in.  We're back on the CB in March and I've received the notification to sign in so I can request home delivery if I'd like.

Edited by FLCruise7
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

others in our roll call have already gotten them.  When I ordered they said they would be shipped around the 20th of January for our Feb 3rd departure.  It left Singapore on Monday and got to Nebraska today.

Edited by sprint180

4 minutes ago, sprint180 said:

I leave on feb 3rd go them today

Did you have an option as to how you would get it? By that I wonder what they do if say you are cruising from a port overseas and plan to arrive far in advance if your embarkation?  Just thinking out loud a bit as we leave for two voyages next month with the second being almost a month after we leave home.  (Not an issue this time as our ships are equipped yet, just looking down the road)

Edited by gottagocit

1 minute ago, gottagocit said:

Did you have an option as to how you would get it? By that I wonder what they do if say you are cruising from a port overseas and plan to arrive far in advance if your embarkation?  Just thinking out loud a bit as we leave for two voyages next month with the second being almost a month after we leave home.  (Not an issue this time as our ships are equipped yet, just looking down the road)

If there was I missed it.  

12 minutes ago, gottagocit said:

Yes - you can opt to have them mailed to you or tell them you'll pick them up at the port.

• Thanks 1