Best site to find available cabins

2wheelin

If you belong to Costco you can go to their site and search cruises. No website shows all available rooms at once that I know of but Costco is good because you can search for a specific room number, which can be very helpful. Even Carnival itself does not provide for a specific room number search on their website.

Carnival.com will show you pretty much what any other site will show you.  Talking to a real person can open up some cabins.  Travel agencies reserve large blocks of cabins in advance and these will not show up anywhere unless you go through them.   If people release their reservations their cabins will become available so good idea to check back on a regular basis if you are looking for something specific.  

3 minutes ago, mexicobob said:

Carnival.com will show you pretty much what any other site will show you.  Talking to a real person can open up some cabins.  Travel agencies reserve large blocks of cabins in advance and these will not show up anywhere unless you go through them.   If people release their reservations their cabins will become available so good idea to check back on a regular basis if you are looking for something specific.  

I have not found that to be the case with the site I use. CCL usually shows you 10 cabins per category.

At least that has been my experience. YMMV