! LIVE! from Adventure of the Seas, February 16, 2019 - 8 nights

ckrobyn

2 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

Do you remember what night the Mongolian stir fry was??

It was evening midweek (?) and definitely the last night. The "washy, washy" girl Keisha, greeting you at Windjammer at night sings with Keith at night - just 1 or 2 songs. She is very good!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

Nooooooo!!!!!!!

The last cruise, the first night was Italian and the last night was American.  So we went last night (first night of this cruise) expecting Italian, and we got American.  I asked which night was Italian, and the crewmember went back to find out.  He came back and listed all the nights, but he only listed 7 nights, so I have no idea what's going on.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Robyn, we missed you at trivia.  You could have won an RC ballpoint pen!!!

Looks like you've got better team mates this cruise, when you had us we never won anything:classic_laugh:

Hope you guys are having a great cruise,

Julie

Hi Robyn,

Thanks  for posting your review live. 

Do do you miss not leaving from San Juan on the Adventure?  Any plans to go on Freedom?  Last time we were on AOS it was twice in 2016. Great cruises but both cabins we had had severe mustiness.  Our first cruise on the Adventure was in a promenade cabin and we enjoyed it but love to have a balcony. 

Happy cruising!

Edited by maggieq

12 minutes ago, maggieq said:

Hi Robyn,

Thanks  for posting your review live. 

Do do you miss not leaving from San Juan on the Adventure?  Any plans to go on Freedom?  Last time we were on AOS it was twice in 2016. Great cruises but both cabins we had had severe mustiness.  Our first cruise on the Adventure was in a promenade cabin and we enjoyed it but love to have a balcony. 

Happy cruising!

Yes, I absolutely miss sailing on Adventure out of San Juan. This was my preferred ship and embarkation Port. I think I did about 6 b2b’s! There is zero mustiness in my cabin, in fact it’s very cool and fresh.

I’m looking at Freedom for either November 2019, or February 2020 - haven’t decided yet 😀

Thanks for following along!

Edited by ckrobyn

44 minutes ago, kernow said:

Looks like you've got better team mates this cruise, when you had us we never won anything:classic_laugh:

Hope you guys are having a great cruise,

Julie

Thanks Julie, we just got lucky.  We miss you guys.:classic_smile:

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

The last cruise, the first night was Italian and the last night was American.  So we went last night (first night of this cruise) expecting Italian, and we got American.  I asked which night was Italian, and the crewmember went back to find out.  He came back and listed all the nights, but he only listed 7 nights, so I have no idea what's going on.

Did they have seafood night last week? It was the last night of my week.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Robyn, we missed you at trivia.  You could have won an RC ballpoint pen!!!

The baseball caps on Jewel are better than a ballpoint pen.   Have fun at trivia and enjoy your trip.   We have friends on this trip this week, and I found the 'live' review, so I'll follow along.

We're off on Oasis for the TA in April, with Jeff & Brenda, and a few others, just counting down the weeks.

Margaret 

9 minutes ago, texmex.ferr said:

The baseball caps on Jewel are better than a ballpoint pen.   Have fun at trivia and enjoy your trip.   We have friends on this trip this week, and I found the 'live' review, so I'll follow along.

We're off on Oasis for the TA in April, with Jeff & Brenda, and a few others, just counting down the weeks.

Margaret 

Oh no, not Jeff again!!!:classic_ohmy: