Glass blowing classes

CardRock

My wife did this about a year ago and absolutely loved it!  There were a number of choices. She did a starfish. The staff was wonderful and helped her pick colors and worked with her for a great experience. She’d highly recommend it!

• Thanks 1

On 2/26/2019 at 1:45 PM, CardRock said:

I tried to sign up for the glass for 2 guests, but when I select more than 1 guest, it wants to charge me twice...very confusing.  

I saw they have the prices for 1 at $59 and for 2 at $107. Did you pick the right package? You just need to pick the package once.

Edited by Tourist1292

I made three pieces last November and will make at least one more in just over a week. 😀

You can make an ornament (two styles), a paperweight, a vase (two styles), a pumpkin, a flower, a ruffled bowl, a tumbler, and probably some other things I am forgetting. (ETA: link 

https://www.hollywoodhotglass.com/celebrity-cruises.html)

The $59 pays for a basic, small piece and there's an upcharge for the larger pieces. 

I had them engrave "Equinox" and the year on my pieces.

Edited by hrhdhd
  • Like 2

On 2/26/2019 at 12:45 PM, CardRock said:

I tried to sign up for the glass for 2 guests, but when I select more than 1 guest, it wants to charge me twice...very confusing.  

2 hours ago, Tourist1292 said:

I saw they have the prices for 1 at $59 and for 2 at $107. Did you pick the right package? You just need to pick the package once.

I think if you select the 2 guest option you only list one name.  If you put both names in both people can bring 2, so 4 total.  At least that was my experience on a different excursion previously.

If each of you want to make your own item, you have to pay for 2 people. My husband and I did it and both of us made tumbler glasses in the same colors. Of course they still came out as one of a kind items. We love our matching set of glasses we made on the Equinox!

You pay the price advertised for 2 sessions. Just put one name. It's like reserving a Cabana for 6. You just put down one name.