Escape room

On 2/26/2019 at 8:11 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

I booked the escape room in advance for both Harmony in 2017 and Symphony in a week and a half.

Same here but haven't tried since.

34 minutes ago, James Baird said:

We are on Harmony June 2nd.  My son turns 12 on June 5th.  I wonder if he will be able to go and I wonder if i will be able to sign him up on the cruise planner beforehand?

It says 14 online, but when you try to book through Cruise Planner it says they must be 12 or older. Maybe try booking the day he turns 12 or once on board?

11 minutes ago, BrandFam4 said:

It says 14 online, but when you try to book through Cruise Planner it says they must be 12 or older. Maybe try booking the day he turns 12 or once on board?

Yeah I believe they changed it to 12. If you look at a recent cruise compass they show the age limit to be 12.  Probably will like you said have to book on the ship.  Maybe i will try calling at some point if i cant book with the cruise planner.  Thanks!!

We cruise next Thursday on Indy and I have been watching the cruise planner since we booked 2 months ago and the ER has never shown up.  We definitely want to sign up for it.  It is isn't showing, does that mean it is sold out?

The time limit on the Symphony escape room is 50 minutes. The first 10 minutes is the worker going over the rules etc. Then once you are ready she starts the countdown clock. At one point a red light flashes with a panic blast that lets you know you have 10 minutes left.