Club Class Mini Suites on other cruise lines

Whitetrike

My wife and I are really hooked on the Club Class Mini Suite concept that Princess Cruises has!!  We've taken one cruise on the Regal and have an Alaska cruise booked for May on the Royal!  My question is about the other cruise lines.  Do any of you experienced cruisers  know if any other lines have similar programs? We especially enjoy/need the priority boarding/debarkation and the Club Class dining room! We also like the larger cabins with their balconies.  Any information or comments will be appreciated!

Regards,  Whitetrike

On rccl they have junior suites which has priority boarding and access to suite dinning room on certain ships

celebrity smallest suite is sky which is similar to mini suite or junior suite but they have great perks boarding, suite lounge and suite dinning room. 

15 hours ago, George C said:

On rccl they have junior suites which has priority boarding and access to suite dinning room on certain ships

celebrity smallest suite is sky which is similar to mini suite or junior suite but they have great perks boarding, suite lounge and suite dinning room. 

And the Butler

Edited by dkjretired
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, George C said:

We loved celebrity suite perks , but also really looking forward to msc yacht club which also I believe has butler and has pool just for suite people.

Yes, the Celebrity Edge has the retreat with a pool and all the suite amenities in one area. After all the ships are done the Tetreat will at least have a hot tub.

24 minutes ago, dkjretired said:

Yes, the Celebrity Edge has the retreat with a pool and all the suite amenities in one area. After all the ships are done the Tetreat will at least have a hot tub.

We priced edge sky suite then msc yacht club and msc was half the price with same perks so we booked msc

15 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

You can get something similar if you book the Aurea experience on MSC.  EM

I did not know that MSC had anything akin to a Club Class dining room for the Aurea Experience.  They do have a separate dining room for those in the Yacht Club. but that a significant upgrade compared to Club Class on Princess.

Hank 

1 hour ago, Hlitner said:

I did not know that MSC had anything akin to a Club Class dining room for the Aurea Experience.  They do have a separate dining room for those in the Yacht Club. but that a significant upgrade compared to Club Class on Princess.

Hank 

Hank the inside yacht club rooms are smaller but cheaper and still get all the perks including drink packa

They do not have a separate dining room, but a separate area in the dining room, just as on Princess, and they are the only experience outside of Yacht Club to have anytime dining.  they also have as separate area on deck that is restricted.  On divina it is Top 18, on Seaside it is Top 19:

enhance

enhance

Aurea Bar in Top 19

enhance

4 hours ago, George C said:

Hank the inside yacht club rooms are smaller but cheaper and still get all the perks including drink packa

Yes, but that is only on a couple of the newer ships (but will soon be on more as they keep adding 2 ships a year).  But the Yacht Club is an entirely different thing then Princess Club Class.  And keep in mind that I was responding to a post about Aurea which does not even have its own dining room.  We would not be interested in those inside YC cabins since we really enjoy having our own balcony along with the better view.  We have done one 21 day Divina cruise in the YC and loved every minute (and booked another cruise in the same cabin).

Personally, as long time Princess cruisers we are underwhelmed by Club Class.   We think it is overpriced for what is offered, when compared to a lower category Mini.  If and when Princess creates an entirely separate (and higher quality) menu for its Club Class we remain unimpressed.  As of now it is essentially the same menu, food, and preparation that everyone gets in the MDR....except that they do usually have 1 or 2 additions.  We do like the mini-suites, but the lower categories are virtually the same as the Club Class minis...except for the location on the ship.

Hank