Thoughts on Sunshine 4 night cruise only 1 stop

Just got off the Sunshine two weeks ago. She was rocking, but that's not unexpected in the Southern Caribbean during "westerly" season and 50+knot winds. I suspect you'll be sailing in calmer seas. I loved the Sunshine and there's plenty to do during days at sea.

We always take meds to prevent seasickness so the rocking never bothers us.

To me a 4 day cruise is too short to bother doing . I like ports that are interesting not just sea days.

Edited by riffatsea

We're doing this cruise this summer. We're excited to have the days at sea but we also specifically chose this cruise because its our daughter's first time cruising and we don't know how she'll like it. If she's not having fun...nobody will be having fun and we don't want to be stuck somewhere with a miserable kid! The sea days will also allow us to really spend time on the ship and enjoy its amenities, whereas when you're in port you feel compelled to be out exploring (at least for us). We hope it will be amazing and we can take a longer cruise in the future with her. We're repeating this cruise with just me and hubs in the fall because its all the time we can get away from work. So I do think these shorter cruises have their place.

Edited by blueskadoo
  • Like 1