Cruise Critic Countdown Clocks

kdnurs

Why can't I add an upcoming clock to my signature page. I can upload it but is says it is too long, but it is from Cruise Critic site. What am I doing wrong???? I have even sent message to board administrators with no response. Advise please...THANKS!!!:classic_biggrin:

With the new website, I found the signatures were very minimal now, (which is not a bad thing for easier scrolling to posts) and have given up on doing countdown clocks.  I just list what I have booked.  Simple to expand signature to see past cruises.  

Agree with previous poster...OP you may want to delete or simplify your "sailed" countdown clocks to make your signature fit better.  

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, kdnurs said:

Why can't I add an upcoming clock to my signature page. I can upload it but is says it is too long, but it is from Cruise Critic site. What am I doing wrong???? I have even sent message to board administrators with no response. Advise please...THANKS!!!:classic_biggrin:

The site will only let you add a limited number of cruises onto your signature.   You have 6 clocks showing, and I believe that the max is 2 countdown clocks now.  You will have to delete the 2018 "Sailed' items to add more.

11 hours ago, kdnurs said:

You can also add your sailed cruises by typing them in instead of a "sailed clock" entry. 

3 hours ago, kdnurs said:

I just went in and FIXED my signature page and couldnt be happier!!! I LOVE CC :classic_love:

Looks much better and much cleaner indeed.  🙂   See my advice and signature on post #3.  

Edited by island lady

I tried but could not add my third clock to my signature.  Not sure why I can't, but others can.  I used the link for the clock provided above.  The two clocks that are showing now were already there before the upgrade.

Edited by Sunny AZ Girl

9 minutes ago, Sunny AZ Girl said:

I tried but could not add my third clock to my signature.  Not sure why I can't, but others can.  I used the link for the clock provided above.  The two clocks that are showing now were already there before the upgrade.

Well...half of the first one is showing.  Have to expand your signature to see the other half.