Fun shops on board

Jal417

Does anyone remember if the Fun Shops on board have snorkel sets for sale?  I can buy them online before we leave and have them delivered to the room, but there is an extra $21 delivery fee that I want to avoid.  Thanks for your help!!

Buy at home, before your trip.  Do you have a Dick's Sporting goods or Big5 sports or some place like that in your area?  You can get a really nice set for $30-50 there.  

The stuff I have seen on the ship for sale are not as nice, very cheap, unless you want to pay $$$ for the full face masks that I have seen on some ships in the Pixels shop.  

• Like 1

I have seen them being sold at the excursion desk, but not sure if that is all the time or just sometimes. Also, they are not good quality, more meant for use a few times. If you have room to pack them, you'll get alot more bang for the buck. 

I would also recommend the full-face mask versions that are popular now. Much better. 

I have seen them for sale. I want to say it wasn't at either the excursion desk, or the shop, but somewhere in atrium. No delivery fee. I want to say they were like $50 for the full mask.

I would recommend buying a set before you go on vacation. There are options that are cheaper and better for the price.

2 hours ago, Jal417 said:

Does anyone remember if the Fun Shops on board have snorkel sets for sale?  I can buy them online before we leave and have them delivered to the room, but there is an extra $21 delivery fee that I want to avoid.  Thanks for your help!!

I bought online through Fun shops before cruise and the delivery charge was only around $5-$6.