Luggage Tags

How many days after online checkin do you receive your luggage tags?.

Haven't cruised in 5 years and back then you just printed them out as soon as you completed the checkin. I've heard others say they received them in the mail.

Luggage Tags are normally available for download around 7 weeks before the cruise.

You can arrange to have preprinted luggage tags mailed to you by opting to pay $35 for printed cruise documents.

35 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Luggage Tags are normally available for download around 7 weeks before the cruise.

You can arrange to have preprinted luggage tags mailed to you by opting to pay $35 for printed cruise documents.

We leave tomorrow on Mariner.  I had printed our packet and luggage tags but was unable to print them in color.  I called a few days ago to see if we could get them printed there and they said yes but will they charge us?  Also do I need the packet that they sent us?  I checked in on the app and have our passes to show on my phone.  Any help with this is greatly appreciated!  I left that packet at work and wondering if I should stop in there and grab it before we leave for the airport.

2 minutes ago, KatheWenz said:

We leave tomorrow on Mariner.  I had printed our packet and luggage tags but was unable to print them in color.  I called a few days ago to see if we could get them printed there and they said yes but will they charge us?  Also do I need the packet that they sent us?  I checked in on the app and have our passes to show on my phone.  Any help with this is greatly appreciated!  I left that packet at work and wondering if I should stop in there and grab it before we leave for the airport.

Not knowing what is in the packet they sent you makes it hard to determine if you need it.

Luggage tags in black and white will work fine.  All you need are your ID documents.  Your SetSail pass will make terminal entry and check-in quicker, but it's not mandatory.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

If you use this, how soon do you need to do this in order to receive them in time?

18 minutes ago, smalltimecruiser100 said:

If you use this, how soon do you need to do this in order to receive them in time?

Don't waste the money on printed documents, especially if all you want are the luggage tags. Call your TA (or RCI if you booked with them) and have them send you an electronic version. You can then read through everything and decide if there is anything you want to print.

2 hours ago, smalltimecruiser100 said:

It used to take us a week or so to get printed luggage tags when they were still available for Suite/Pinnacle guests.

40 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

It used to take us a week or so to get printed luggage tags when they were still available for Suite/Pinnacle guests.

I still miss those tags. I wish they sent Suites their luggage tags

6 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

Don't waste the money on printed documents, especially if all you want are the luggage tags. Call your TA (or RCI if you booked with them) and have them send you an electronic version. You can then read through everything and decide if there is anything you want to print.

I'll try it myself. Thanks everyone. It's been 5 years since a cruise and have forgotten.

Edited by smalltimecruiser100

On 3/17/2019 at 9:33 AM, Host Clarea said:

I don't think they offer this anymore.

I have not seen it.

I thought it went away when they stopped giving them to suite guests.

8 minutes ago, SRF said:

I don't think they offer this anymore.

I have not seen it.

I thought it went away when they stopped giving them to suite guests.

You could be right, I don't see the option on the website.  However, it might be something that has to be called in to add. 

Maybe one of our resident travel agents could comment.