Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community

Recommended Posts

How many days after online checkin do you receive your luggage tags?.

 

Haven't cruised in 5 years and back then you just printed them out as soon as you completed the checkin. I've heard others say they received them in the mail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Luggage Tags are normally available for download around 7 weeks before the cruise.

 

You can arrange to have preprinted luggage tags mailed to you by opting to pay $35 for printed cruise documents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Luggage Tags are normally available for download around 7 weeks before the cruise.

 

You can arrange to have preprinted luggage tags mailed to you by opting to pay $35 for printed cruise documents.

We leave tomorrow on Mariner.  I had printed our packet and luggage tags but was unable to print them in color.  I called a few days ago to see if we could get them printed there and they said yes but will they charge us?  Also do I need the packet that they sent us?  I checked in on the app and have our passes to show on my phone.  Any help with this is greatly appreciated!  I left that packet at work and wondering if I should stop in there and grab it before we leave for the airport.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KatheWenz said:

We leave tomorrow on Mariner.  I had printed our packet and luggage tags but was unable to print them in color.  I called a few days ago to see if we could get them printed there and they said yes but will they charge us?  Also do I need the packet that they sent us?  I checked in on the app and have our passes to show on my phone.  Any help with this is greatly appreciated!  I left that packet at work and wondering if I should stop in there and grab it before we leave for the airport.

 

 

Not knowing what is in the packet they sent you makes it hard to determine if you need it.

 

Luggage tags in black and white will work fine.  All you need are your ID documents.  Your SetSail pass will make terminal entry and check-in quicker, but it's not mandatory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

 

 

You can arrange to have preprinted luggage tags mailed to you by opting to pay $35 for printed cruise documents.

If you use this, how soon do you need to do this in order to receive them in time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, smalltimecruiser100 said:

If you use this, how soon do you need to do this in order to receive them in time?

 

Don't waste the money on printed documents, especially if all you want are the luggage tags. Call your TA (or RCI if you booked with them) and have them send you an electronic version. You can then read through everything and decide if there is anything you want to print.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Print them yourself and get luggage tag holders from Amazon.  They are reusable and work great.  And definitely not expensive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, smalltimecruiser100 said:

If you use this, how soon do you need to do this in order to receive them in time?

 

It used to take us a week or so to get printed luggage tags when they were still available for Suite/Pinnacle guests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

 

It used to take us a week or so to get printed luggage tags when they were still available for Suite/Pinnacle guests.

I still miss those tags. I wish they sent Suites their luggage tags

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

 

Don't waste the money on printed documents, especially if all you want are the luggage tags. Call your TA (or RCI if you booked with them) and have them send you an electronic version. You can then read through everything and decide if there is anything you want to print.

I'll try it myself. Thanks everyone. It's been 5 years since a cruise and have forgotten.

Edited by smalltimecruiser100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2019 at 9:33 AM, Host Clarea said:

You can arrange to have preprinted luggage tags mailed to you by opting to pay $35 for printed cruise documents.

 

I don't think they offer this anymore.

 

I have not seen it.

 

I thought it went away when they stopped giving them to suite guests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SRF said:

 

I don't think they offer this anymore.

 

I have not seen it.

 

I thought it went away when they stopped giving them to suite guests.

 

You could be right, I don't see the option on the website.  However, it might be something that has to be called in to add. 

 

Maybe one of our resident travel agents could comment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • 2019 Cruisers' Choice Awards
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...