changing dining time

Diane5583

What are the chances of being able to change my dining time from late dining to either anytime dining or early dining?  Late dining was my only option with no waitlist available when I booked online.  The cruise is completely booked...  Any chance of being able to change it when I get onboard?  What would be the best way to accomplish this?

Hi

Go online now, and get on the waitlist for another dining time. If your cruise is a bit into the future, they might make the change before you board.

If you have to wait till embarkation day...go to the MDR right after you board. There will be a line, other doing the same. Speak to the maître d' and they will do what they can. This is best effort, but they usually manage to keep most people happy. It might not be the first night, but keep asking if you need to.

have a great cruise

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nic6318 said:

Hi

Go online now, and get on the waitlist for another dining time. If your cruise is a bit into the future, they might make the change before you board.

If you have to wait till embarkation day...go to the MDR right after you board. There will be a line, other doing the same. Speak to the maître d' and they will do what they can. This is best effort, but they usually manage to keep most people happy. It might not be the first night, but keep asking if you need to.

have a great cruise

There never was a option of a waitlist

To level set the Op on chances, from a popularity perspective, it is early, then ATD and then late.  There are always possibilities, but other factors like the size of your party come into play as well.

• 2 weeks later...