FTTF for Jan 2020 until Sep 2020 is up (Baltimore Maryland)

Moparfiend

OUCH! $119.95 for an 8-day on Horizon. That's just wrong to squeeze us for an extra $20.

I loved having it last year, but we also bought it before the price went up. After that, we were going to have to seriously think about it. Now add the new, higher price plus more just for the Horizon. You're killin' me, Carnival.

44 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

OUCH! $119.95 for an 8-day on Horizon. That's just wrong to squeeze us for an extra $20.

I loved having it last year, but we also bought it before the price went up. After that, we were going to have to seriously think about it. Now add the new, higher price plus more just for the Horizon. You're killin' me, Carnival.

Ouch is right.

But my wife doesn't travel well (Flying) do to some heath issues, I like to get her on the ship and to the cabin for some rest should the need arise. Its more of a comfort zone for me, plus the price of an aft Havana wrap..man it add up.

Edited by thesmiths

Still checking twice a day for it to show up for Port Canaveral for my January 2020 BTB.  I only need it for my first leg, because i'll be Platinum for my second.  I thought it would have been available by now, but I still get the "We are still scheduling shore excursions for this port." message for PT Canaveral and Grand Turk.  Only Amber Cove has excursions listed so far.  Oh well.  I'll keep looking and waiting.  Thanks for the heads up, OP.  And congrats to those of you who were able to snag your FTTF.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

Ouch is right! I snagged if for our Horizon cruise in 2020,  miami port is crazy and its nice to walk right in once we are dropped off at the port. Oh and the line for guest services is so much shorter. 

I just got it for my Decebmer 2020 out of miami and it was $89.95 iirc.   is it port specific that they charge $119?   i don't think i would pay more than what i paid for it.   i had to talk myself into that. 

1 minute ago, pyropoodle said:

I just got it for my Decebmer 2020 out of miami and it was $89.95 iirc.   is it port specific that they charge $119?   i don't think i would pay more than what i paid for it.   i had to talk myself into that. 

How many days is your cruise?

...and i just checked because i am on an 8 day this august out of NYC and the FTTF is $99.95.   we are in a suite and we live in NYC, so i'm not in that much of a hurry. only got the FTTF out of miami because it's just a regular balcony and it will be our last cruise before turning Platinum, so i won't need it after that.   i have been curious to try it, so at $89.95 it seemed like a good deal since there are 4 of us.  i think when it first came out, it was like $50 or $50.00 per person, but it was just me and hubby back then and we didn't have to deal with two sniveling, um, i mean, 2 really well behaved children....

• Haha 1

It was worth it for me when it was $79. It is $119 for the Horizon and I really want it but dang, that is a lot of money. I love the dedicated guest services line and all the other perks though. Still thinking....