Speciality Dining - Symphony of the Seas

Hubs and I were talking about what we wanted to experience on SotS last night. We have favorite sushi and steak restaurants, and we like the finer things when we get a ‘date night’. We probably will give Izumi a pass because there can never be better sushi than our favorite sushi place but we played with the idea of Chops or 150 Park? for steak. What are opinions about these two dining venues?

Including gratuitous food pictures from last night to give you an idea of what we like.

979dd0ec170b2a15714fb1c0112313f7.jpgd1d8ecfe7e696844658f289c74537bd7.jpg9258a2e4c9db1aa2a5c8de0f0d8f4f6f.jpga2186c41fad7b6b807407a5bea466d8f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to add, our penchant for good food is why it is hard for me to lose weight and I am trying hard to lose some more weight before cruising where I will inadvertently gain a ton back again but I digress. I am training with my oldest to run a half marathon so yes, I really do like to eat! [emoji2370]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We ate at Chop's and 150 on symphony.  I preferred Chop's my wife likes 150. They do have a beef tenderloin for 2 at 150 that I ordered for myself as my wife wanted chicken. For some reason she was at her limit for beef after two nights at Chop's.   We were also able to get the Cauliflower Steak as a shared plate. Ate outside at Chop's for the first time and it was very nice. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...