Promo drink package question

misha1

I read something on a recent thread that indicated there is a higher level of drink package then what is included in the promo for booking the cruise. That thread also discussed the pricing differences. I know the promo drink package includes any alcoholic beverage $15 and under but this was the first I heard of a higher level of drink package. What I want to know is if I order a drink and request a top shelf liqour, do I pay the difference ( the amount over $15,) or would I  be charged entire price because it isn't " covered" under my promo drink package?  Thanks in advance... Julie

14 minutes ago, 12531 said:

Is it true no bottled water on the drink package? On celebrity we always took bottled water ashore with us. Are sodas available on the promo drink package

true, no bottled water. Each plan on each line works differently. Some do include water, some do not. We just take a couple empty bottles on board and fill them as we need to. The water on the ship is very drinkable. It is just more convenient to have it in a bottle with you all the time. 

17 hours ago, misha1 said:

I read something on a recent thread that indicated there is a higher level of drink package then what is included in the promo for booking the cruise. That thread also discussed the pricing differences. I know the promo drink package includes any alcoholic beverage $15 and under but this was the first I heard of a higher level of drink package. What I want to know is if I order a drink and request a top shelf liqour, do I pay the difference ( the amount over $15,) or would I  be charged entire price because it isn't " covered" under my promo drink package?  Thanks in advance... Julie

Premium Pus is only available onboard, it is an upgrade at $35 extra ($29 pp pd plus 20% service).

5 hours ago, 12531 said:

Is it true no bottled water on the drink package? On celebrity we always took bottled water ashore with us. Are sodas available on the promo drink package

Are sodas available on the promo drink package?

Yes sodas are included !

(as well as beer wine and the hard stuff with $15 limitation - extra over that + 20%)

NOT included is specialty coffee bottled water

On 4/2/2019 at 6:28 AM, ziggyuk said:

Premium Pus is only available onboard, it is an upgrade at $35 extra ($29 pp pd plus 20% service).

I would like specialty coffee and bottled water, my husband doesn't want those extras. Can just one person upgrade in the cabin? or does NCL require everyone staying in the same room to upgrade to the Premium PLUS package?

Thanks!

26 minutes ago, wildaboutmickey said:

Can just one person upgrade in the cabin? or does NCL require everyone staying in the same room to upgrade to the Premium PLUS package?

If 1 buys, everyone else in the stateroom that is 21 or older must also buy....(under 21 must buy the soda program)

Packages must be purchased by all qualifying individuals residing in the stateroom or additional staterooms under the same method of payment for the entire length of the cruise.

Packages may not be shared and are non-transferable and non-refundable. - NCL

Edited by Two Wheels Only

4 hours ago, wildaboutmickey said:

I would like specialty coffee and bottled water, my husband doesn't want those extras. Can just one person upgrade in the cabin? or does NCL require everyone staying in the same room to upgrade to the Premium PLUS package?

Thanks!

If the only reason you are considering upgrading is for water and coffee then I would just buy one of the packages of water (they offer something like 6, 12 or 24 litres) and then budget for your coffee. Unless you drink more than about half a dozen speciality coffees a day it will almost certainly be cheaper that way.