Favorite ship and...

richbum

Vista, due to itineraries, crew, dining options, deck plans, bars and the ships stability. We felt no waves at all on two Vista cruises. Off season was better than high season, of course, but we had a great time both times sailing her. 

We’re looking forward to Panorama coming to LB. She’ll make sailing the MR much more enjoyable. 

I don't think we have a favorite ship but our best cruise was probably on the Paradise to Cuba. The crew was amazing and the food was great compared to other recent cruises. All of the Fantasy class ships kind of blend together and we've been on 6 of them. There is something about the simpler layout and less people that appeals to us. 

We like the Spirit Class ships, and have sailed on the Legend, Miracle and Pride. Just came off our 6th Carnival Pride cruise. We like the smaller ships; the mega ships are beautiful, and nice for families. There are more activities, etc., but I think with fewer passengers, service is better, venues less crowded, etc., so we hope that a few smaller ships stay around for awhile longer.

The Celebration is my favorite Carnival ship. Met my beautiful wife while onboard in 1997.  First kiss was in the Red Hot Piano Bar, on her neck (hello Joe Biden). We were married in the ship's library in 1999. Good memories.

So far the Sunshine has been my favorite one. I absolutely loved the serenity (the size and the fact that you still felt involved and not tucked away) and the dining options. The only things I didn't like were the theater and the lack of outdoor space.

Edited by hotsauce126