Bottled water

Yes for the on board delivery the charge for a 24 pack of 1 liter bottles is $82.00

blob.png.67dc98d44e10947a5b1aae9986ebe063.png

You are also allowed to bring your own when boarding.

Guests may also bring non-alcoholic beverages as carry-on items on boarding day. Non-alcoholic beverages may not exceed 12 standard (17 oz.) cans, bottles or cartons per stateroom.

14 minutes ago, jerseyjill said:

I was just quoted $82.00 for a 24 Pk of water. Do they charge you now? On the ship on your bill? Do they have sales on it once you board? 

Thanks in advance 👍😀

Have never seen it on sale. Order it through the cruise planner and you pay at time of order. Be prepared to also get hit with a 18% service charge.  We have ordered the 12 pack which was fine for 7 days,  They are the large 1 liter bottles. 

I thought that the price of the liter bottles of Evian was extremely inflated and I was right. A 12 pack onboard is $47 plus service charge and you can buy a 12 pack on land for approximately $22. That is a crazy price gouge for water. Carnival has a regular bottled water package that is very affordable. RCI needs to up their game. We don't need fancy branded water.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2019 at 5:30 AM, blueridgemama said:

I thought that the price of the liter bottles of Evian was extremely inflated and I was right. A 12 pack onboard is $47 plus service charge and you can buy a 12 pack on land for approximately $22. That is a crazy price gouge for water. Carnival has a regular bottled water package that is very affordable. RCI needs to up their game. We don't need fancy branded water.

You can drink the water out of the tap and there is water fountain around the ship . Do not know any restaurant , bar , motel or resort that sell 12 pack for $22 .💧💧💧

@jerseyjill Do you plan on having anything else to drink outside the water- tea/coffee or soft drinks? For $82, that's about $16 per day. If you do the refreshment package it's only $10 more ( $26/per day) & unlimited and includes:

• Fountain soda and refills at any venue
• Coca-Cola Freestyle beverages
• Coca-Cola souvenir cup
• Non-alcoholic cocktails (mocktails)
• Bottled still and sparkling water
• Premium coffees and teas
• Fresh-squeezed juices

Something to think about.

On 4/10/2019 at 11:39 AM, jerseyjill said:

I was just quoted $82.00 for a 24 Pk of water. Do they charge you now? On the ship on your bill? Do they have sales on it once you board? 

Thanks in advance 👍😀

On our last cruise on the Oasis of the Seas this past March it was $39 for 12 and $69 for 24 plus an additional 18% service charge. This was the price on the cruise planner and I do not know what they charged onboard.

Does the soda package perk on Harmony that comes with a boardwalk balcony include all Coke products? What products are available at the self serve dispensers? I am presuming one can ask for tap water with ice at the bars without a charge. Is that right? 

10 hours ago, June_B said:

@jerseyjill Do you plan on having anything else to drink outside the water- tea/coffee or soft drinks? For $82, that's about $16 per day. If you do the refreshment package it's only $10 more ( $26/per day) & unlimited and includes:

• Fountain soda and refills at any venue
• Coca-Cola Freestyle beverages
• Coca-Cola souvenir cup
• Non-alcoholic cocktails (mocktails)
• Bottled still and sparkling water
• Premium coffees and teas
• Fresh-squeezed juices

Something to think about.

Ours is on sale right now for $20/day. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Maplemoose said:

Does the soda package perk on Harmony that comes with a boardwalk balcony include all Coke products? What products are available at the self serve dispensers? I am presuming one can ask for tap water with ice at the bars without a charge. Is that right? 

yes and there are many many choices in the machine..

16 hours ago, Maplemoose said:

The self-serve dispensers are Coca-Cola freestyle machines which include the product families of Coke, Sprite, Mr. Pibb, Mello Yellow, Dasani, Seagrams, Barqs, and Powerade.

You can get soda and tap water at any bar.

I am so glad I have no problems with the ships water. thats crazy
Yeah we still bring a Britta filter pitcher but find we don't ever really need it, ship's water is fine. I just bring a couple empty water bottles and fill them from the pitcher. Cost $0
  • Like 1