DINING HIGHLIGHTS

HappyGlampers

Buffet:  Unlimited peeled chilled shrimp and mussels on the half shell with cocktail sauce on seafood night.  Buffet:  carving station with whole hunan ducks on asian night.  Buffet:  carving station with whole hog (snout to tail) one luncheon.  MDRs:  for a light lunch, I like the open-faced tuna and chicken salad sandwiches (they rotate, day-by-day) on hearty bread, with fresh fruit plate for dessert.  O'Sheehan's:  I think reuben sandwich is best of the lot. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ohhh you are making my mouth water! We love the spring rolls and the shrimp burger served on the pretzel bun in the MDR for lunch. Beef carpaccio and fried calamari in the MDR for dinner appetizers. Wings! Wings! Wings! In O'Sheehan's. Also the spinach artichoke dip with nachos in O'Sheehan's. In the Asian, the noodle dishes and the dumplings are fantastic. So is the red bean and green tea ice cream. In the buffet there is a Muffalata sandwich that I really like in addition to the cheese burgers. And they will make you a turkey burger at the poolside grill if you ask for it. Enjoy! 

• Thanks 1

I love the dessert souffles in the MDR.  Most recently had the awesome banana souffle with a whiskey sauce.   In the past I've enjoyed an apple souffle with a cranberry sauce.

I also love the new bruschetta appetizer in the MDRs.

• Thanks 1

Just off the Getaway 4/13-4/20

Breakfast favorites from Taste/Savor - Smoked Salmon, hold the bagel :) ,  also the sliced peaches with blueberries and lastly Eggs Benedict

Lunch -  The Mahi Mahi sandwich was to die for, perhaps my favorite meal on the ship

Dinner - MDR

Appetizer - Lobster Ravioli - yummy

Salad - Cesear

Soup - French Onion

Dinners -  Steak Medallions/Tidbits and fried flounder

Desserts - All of them

O'Sheenans - the Wings w BBQ sauce

Margaritaville - Breakfast, coffee and fresh fruit

Biggest Disappointment

Appetizer - MDR Fried Dumplings :(

• Thanks 1

MDR has to be Lox for breakfast: I order 2, but only use one bagel. O'Sheehan's wings as a rule. Sometimes they are better than other times: buffet, eat there rarely but do like the Ceasar salad. Of course, like many other people love the pretzel rolls. And dinner in MDR, lamb shanks are the best.

• Thanks 1