Main Dining Menu

vbullara

17 hours ago, vbullara said:

Anyone one have copies of these for the Solstice cruise to Alaska Inside Passage? What was the quality and variation of the dinners?

If I'm not mistaken, menu's are the same fleet wide.  When we did Alaska I was a bit disappointed that they didn't add a local flavor to their menu.

Rollie

Solstice is currently making her way north from Australia.  Her first Alaska cruise isn't until May 10.  Alaska menus from last year might be different.  As mentioned above, menus are standardized fleetwide.  the menu for the first night on every ship will be the same.  After that, the order might change.  EM

7 minutes ago, frontdesklady said:

This doesn't look like the 12 day menu we just had in March on Silhouette.  Drastic cuts have been made.  We did have this menu last September and were looking forward to having it again.  The current menu is entirely different.

Can you describe a few of the changes you mean by "drastic cuts"... wondering what they took off the menu.

8 minutes ago, frontdesklady said:

This doesn't look like the 12 day menu we just had in March on Silhouette.  Drastic cuts have been made.  We did have this menu last September and were looking forward to having it again.  The current menu is entirely different.

Very similar to what we had on the Solstice for this March.  As we had most of these twice (B2B - 29 days), other than some changes for local Australian or New Zealand sourced fish and no frog legs it looks almost identical.

Edited by Suzi66
spelling mistake.

2 minutes ago, DebInAntigua said:

Can you describe a few of the changes you mean by "drastic cuts"... wondering what they took off the menu.

These menus are not in the order that we had them.  The first two nights were correct, but the lobster night is usually the last or second last night.  I can't see any other changes except for the frog legs being removed I have been on the Solstice in both January and March this year.  I couldn't imagine that it is the only one that has stayed with the 'old' menu.

2 hours ago, Tourist1292 said:

When are you going? We will be on their first inside passage cruise on 5/10. I can post while on the ship.

We are sailing out of Seattle on July 19th, 2019

1 hour ago, frontdesklady said:

The same menus Eclipse 03/18/18, Summit 10/07/18 and Silhouette 03/15/19 & 03/24/19

56 minutes ago, Suzi66 said:

These menus are not in the order that we had them.  The first two nights were correct, but the lobster night is usually the last or second last night.  I can't see any other changes except for the frog legs being removed I have been on the Solstice in both January and March this year.  I couldn't imagine that it is the only one that has stayed with the 'old' menu.

The order varies in each ship and sailing, the menus are posted in order look at the right bottom corner

6 minutes ago, realnice46 said:

Are these the most recent menus?

We sail Eclipse 03/18/18, Summit 10/07/18 and Silhouette 03/15/19 & 03/24/19 , same menus, it depends on the cruise the selection and the order.

22 hours ago, gerelmx said:

The order varies in each ship and sailing, the menus are posted in order look at the right bottom corner

3 cruises on Solstice this year, 2 last year.  Menu order was the same for all three this year and from memory the same for both last year two with the lobster being either the last or 2nd last night depending on the length of the cruise (for the 16 day it was 2nd last and day 4 and 5 were doubled up).  As I don't eat tomatoes I recognise the menus, what day and what I could choose to eat for the whole month as there was not a lot of options.

• Like 1