Sip and Sail Promo available on 5 day cruises?

mrav8tr

The T&C from last year's promotion did state that as the PBP is not available on cruises from Australia shorter than seven days, neither is Sip + Sale. No other mention of minimum (or maximum) length other than "available on applicable cruises only". But as those applicable cruises for the 2018 promotion were the 2019 summer and fall Europe/Alaska/Caribbean I don't believe any short getaways fell during that window. Nor any extremely long bookings such as the Circle South America or Circle Pacific--though world cruise segments on Sea Princess were of course not among the "applicable cruises"

32 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

Does anyone know when a fall 2020 cruise might go on sale or have a sip & sail type offer?   Thanks 

If it follows the same schedule as in 2015 - 2018, it should be very late June through late August.  I know we reserved an October 2017 TA in late June 2016.  I have an October 2020 cruise already booked and am hoping it will be on the Sip and Sail promo this summer.