R I P Host Walt

For those who have been on Cruise Critic for as long as I have (since 2006) and remember us all been in the "P&O Cruises ( Australia )" forum, before Cruise Critic gave Australia & New Zealand Cruisers there own forum.

You may remember this moderator name "Host Walt" as he use to moderate the "P&O Cruises ( Australia )" forum and did some moderating in the "Australia & New Zealand Cruisers" forum.

I just learnt today from a post LauraS made that Host Walt passed away 😥 You can read LauraS  post here: https://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/topic/2659444-in-memorium-host-walt/

Rest in Peace Host Walt!

From the e-mail conversation I had with Host Walt, he seems like a nice guy, but was firm in his moderating job.

My thoughts go to his family and friends and to all the admin and moderator team here on Cruise Critic! :classic_love:

4 hours ago, Kiwi_cruiser said:

For those who have been on Cruise Critic for as long as I have (since 2006) and remember us all been in the "P&O Cruises ( Australia )" forum, before Cruise Critic gave Australia & New Zealand Cruisers there own forum.

You may remember this moderator name "Host Walt" as he use to moderate the "P&O Cruises ( Australia )" forum and did some moderating in the "Australia & New Zealand Cruisers" forum.

I just learnt today from a post LauraS made that Host Walt passed away 😥 You can read LauraS  post here: https://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/topic/2659444-in-memorium-host-walt/

Rest in Peace Host Walt!

From the e-mail conversation I had with Host Walt, he seems like a nice guy, but was firm in his moderating job.

My thoughts go to his family and friends and to all the admin and moderator team here on Cruise Critic! :classic_love:

Thanks for sharing news of the passing of Host Walt, David.  I remember him well.  RIP Host Walt

• 2 weeks later...