Harmony of the Seas to the Bahamas

Join the Bird on a fun, 3-day getaway to the Bahamas on the spectacular Harmony of the Seas! This will be the first voyage of the Harmony out of her new home port of Orlando (Port Canaveral). Come along for the ride!

Mon - Orlando (Port Canaveral), Fl

Tue - Nassau, Bahamas

Wed - Cruising

Thu - Orlando (Port Canaveral), Fl

Nice to see they stopped doing Mexico. I cannot imagine cramming all of the shows into 3 days. Wow. It is now one of our favorite ships. Our 7 day was to short. Great food great entertainment. Awesome ship. Blows away the Celebrity EDGE hands down. Costs far less also.

I'll be on Harmony on July 21.  How was the embarkation process at the new port?  I've never done check-in with Royal where you're asked to send in selfie.  I assume the room key is on the door?  I hear this new method makes check-in a breeze.

11 minutes ago, dude_hdt said:

I'll be on Harmony on July 21.  How was the embarkation process at the new port?  I've never done check-in with Royal where you're asked to send in selfie.  I assume the room key is on the door?  I hear this new method makes check-in a breeze.

If you have checked in online (credit card, photo), they’ll they just need to scan your passport. Verbal confirmation that you are not sick. Quick. Easy. 

Suites area has roaming checkin agents with their tablets. Scan your SetSail pass and passport and your cleared to board. 

Embarkation was fast and efficient. 

thanks for that info.

I'm used to sailing out of Galveston.  Carnival has gone to the passport scanning thing and use the official picture off the passport so no need to send in selfie or anything.  Very fast boarding process.  Looks like newer Royal terminals are similar.  Have a good 3 day cruise!!!

I will be on this beautiful ship later this summer for the first time. I sailed on Enchantment recently out of Port Canaveral and it was the easiest and fastest boarding I have ever experienced.

• Like 1