ms Volendam in Juneau May 10, 2019

Scrapnana

Volendam will be at the CT dock from 1300-2200.

Also in port is Coral Princess at the FKL dock from 1200-2200.

Although Thursday was a fairly nice day in Juneau, Friday is not forecast to be as nice.  The high will be 55F/ 13C and the low 41F/5C with a 60% chance of rain with occasional showers in the afternoon.  Sunrise is at 4:42 am and sunset at 9:08 pm.

The PTZtv webcam can be found at https://www.juneauharborwebcam.com/.

Next up: the Signature sisters on Monday.

Coral Princess is not in view in the harbor [due in 15 minutes], so I went looking for her. She has/had engine trouble and now south of Admirality Island [Princess thread].

Volendam has just entered Gastineau Channel and 30 minutes from viewing [got to get back in practice - before I start predicting]. 😉

Edited by Happily@Sea

8 minutes ago, Happily@Sea said:

Coral Princess is not in view in the harbor [due in 15 minutes], so I went looking for her. She is/had engine trouble and now south of Admirality Island [Princess thread].

Volendam has just entered Gastineau Channel and 30 minutes from viewing [got to get back in practice - before I start predicting]. 😉

I see the Volendam on the map.

30 minutes ago, Happily@Sea said:

Coral Princess is not in view in the harbor [due in 15 minutes], so I went looking for her. She has/had engine trouble and now south of Admirality Island [Princess thread].

Not good news for me!  I'll be embarking Coral Princess on July 31 in Whittier.  I hope she gets her engine difficulties resolved.  Maybe I need to be sure to have my AAA Card with me?

2 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

Not good news for me!  I'll be embarking Coral Princess on July 31 in Whittier.  I hope she gets her engine difficulties resolved.  Maybe I need to be sure to have my AAA Card with me?

Hopefully the Coral Princess engines will be fixed by then -- they do have 11 weeks to work on her.

I see Volendam arriving!  Volendam is my favorite HAL ship.  Vancouver-Fort Lauderdale, Vancouver-Los Angeles (her Maiden Asia Pacific Cruise), Auckland-Sydney-Vancouver cruises:  all memorable;  all different; all excellent!  I've booked her Christmas/New Year's Cruise for this year that has a couple of new ports for me and am anticipating another excellent cruise.

• Like 1