Lovely Aurora!

jeanlyon

3 hours ago, Sallyandtex said:

Hi Jean, good to hear Aurora is a nice ship. 

We are thinking of a 12 day trip to Norway  next July 2020, I  was wondering how the tender process goes, did you find it efficient? 

Also, looking at GE or GF balcony do you think ( $4400 aud)  £2351 ( with £300 OBC) is a good price? Seems quite expensive compared to prices here but probably Norway has expensive port fees.

Thanks

P&O prices are driven mainly by supply and demand so if the fares are high it’s because here is high demand. £2351 is just under £200 pppn which I would say is on the high side for a balcony cabin. BTW P&O’s prices are fluid and this is an expensive time to book however they tend not to come down greatly.

11 hours ago, Sallyandtex said:

Hi Jean, good to hear Aurora is a nice ship. 

We are thinking of a 12 day trip to Norway  next July 2020, I  was wondering how the tender process goes, did you find it efficient? 

Also, looking at GE or GF balcony do you think ( $4400 aud)  £2351 ( with £300 OBC) is a good price? Seems quite expensive compared to prices here but probably Norway has expensive port fees.

Thanks

I don't expect it is the port fees as other P&O ships are a lot cheaper.

My guess would be the demand for Aurora is keeping the prices high as you could probably go on Iona or Britannia for half that price.

Good luck,

Andy

• Like 1

With the soon demise of the ORIANA, the supply of quality cruising on PO ships is reducing, hence the price inflation. Check out today's prices compared to their launch ones. We have three AURORA's booked, including the Music Festival at Sea departing in October.

• Like 1