Steakhouse question

Can't speak about the Cowboy, in December I dine at the steakhouse three out of seven nights.  The first night got the five spiced.  No bone but plenty of meat and so yummy!  It was so good, got it two of the three nights.

Heading on a cruise in September with two nights in the steakhouse and trust me, will get again.

Here's a photo of the five spiced from one night

1202181904.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HeavyMetalDeacon said:

Thanks for that, although if didn't mention rib chop I did learn that my favorite steak as a child a Delmonico is just another name for my favorite steak as an adult, ribeye. 

I always wondered why only the special butcher shops carried Delmonico steaks and the restaurant's didn't lol.

I have been to the steakhouse a number of times and have always gotten the 5 spiced Ribeye.  Very good option,  the Cowboy Ribeye, like others have said has bone in and is like 8 more ounces.  Never tried that.  Can't get past the spiced Ribeye.

23 minutes ago, rascaldog said:

I have been to the steakhouse a number of times and have always gotten the 5 spiced Ribeye.  Very good option,  the Cowboy Ribeye, like others have said has bone in and is like 8 more ounces.  Never tried that.  Can't get past the spiced Ribeye.

I have always had the spiced rubbed ribeye too even though I wanted to try the Cowboy steak (bone-in ribeye) but couldn't not have the spices.

HOWEVER ... I just learned on the Vista that you can get ANY steak spice rubbed. You just have to ask for it. So next time I will have the spiced rubbed Cowboy steak 😉 

On 5/14/2019 at 11:34 AM, airlink diva said:

Can't speak about the Cowboy, in December I dine at the steakhouse three out of seven nights.  The first night got the five spiced.  No bone but plenty of meat and so yummy!  It was so good, got it two of the three nights.

Heading on a cruise in September with two nights in the steakhouse and trust me, will get again.

Here's a photo of the five spiced from one night

1202181904.jpg

what other steak choices are good in addition to the 5 spice?

2 hours ago, Loritd said:

This is of topic but can I wear white demin capri's and a floral top in the steakhouse? Can my husband wear khaki pants and a polo shirt?  

Other than elegant night not a problem. However if you switch outfits not sure.😀