Sorry about this but.........

clarets

I really have no idea docco why you persist in your constant wish for p&o to change,you have cancelled all your cruises with them you have had recommendations from fellow posters for other cruise lines,but still you continue are you lonely by any chance.

6 minutes ago, Bazrat said:

I really have no idea docco why you persist in your constant wish for p&o to change,you have cancelled all your cruises with them you have had recommendations from fellow posters for other cruise lines,but still you continue are you lonely by any chance.

Love it........keep on guessing.  What exactly is your connection with P&O, by the way? You haven’t even cruised with them yet, you know nothing whatever about them, yet you continue to be one of their staunchest advocates, despite everything.

2 minutes ago, docco said:

Love it........keep on guessing.  What exactly is your connection with P&O, by the way? You haven’t even cruised with them yet, you know nothing whatever about them, yet you continue to be one of their staunchest advocates, despite everything.

Docco, I doubt any posters on here work for P&O, however I am a Carnival shareholder, does that qualify me as an employee?  Strangely Dai considered me as anti P&O, but I don't think I was ever in your league.

But I  am now beginning to see on board improvements in service standards and a P&O cruise now provides excellent value for money. However I do wish their customer service was up to American cruise line standards and that they would put the passenger front and centre of everything they do.

4 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

Docco, I doubt any posters on here work for P&O, however I am a Carnival shareholder, does that qualify me as an employee?  Strangely Dai considered me as anti P&O, but I don't think I was ever in your league.

But I  am now beginning to see on board improvements in service standards and a P&O cruise now provides excellent value for money. However I do wish their customer service was up to American cruise line standards and that they would put the passenger front and centre of everything they do.

I agree.

Several of us emailed and spoke to P&O head office guest services about including tips in the fare and they acknowledged then a few months later they have included tips in the fare.

I had a couple of minor complaints and they gave me an extra £100 obc for each complaint for our next cruises.

They offer much better shows than RCCL.

The conclusion is we have booked another 2 P&O cruises totalling 21 nights with a 15 night Princess cruise sandwiched in-between.

Docco I have sympathised with you for some of your complaints but life is short and we are all on here privellaged to be able to afford to cruise so be grateful and enjoy your cruises and call time on your gripes.

Best wishes.

Graham.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

Funnily enough, I’m also a Carnival shareholder - and not with just the minimum required for the extra OBC. That doesn’t mean, though, that you and I have constantly to extol the virtues of a subsidiary company when there are issues that aren’t being resolved.