Reasons to Cruise on the Harmony Again

My family and I cruised on the Harmony of the Seas 2 summers ago, and are looking into another Harmony cruise this summer.  However, we're having a hard time with the fact we'd be on the same ship again.  No other dates or cruises work for us, so this is our only option, and we are deadset on cruising this summer.  What are some reasons or things we might have missed that will help us feel better about cruising on the Harmony again?  

Are the ports of call different?

Other than that, most things will probably be the same. 

However, a ship that big should have plenty to offer to keep people occupied for two trips. Pull out your old Cruise Compasses and look for all the activities from the last cruise that you wished you could have done then had there been more time. 

I've been on Oasis twice, Navigator twice, Freedom three times, etc.  

To me the ship itself doesn't make the vacation, but rather the fact that I'm on a cruise.

It's like going to the beach... one beach is basically pretty much the same as any other beach -- sand, water, seagulls, etc.  The name of the beach isn't all that important -- what matters is that you're at the beach rather than at home, at work, etc. 

But some people simply cannot go to the same place more than once.  If you can go to a theme park twice and enjoy it both times, or if you can go skiing twice and enjoy it both times, or if you can go to the beach twice and enjoy it both times, there's no reason to think that you can't cruise on the same ship more than once and have a great time again.  

• Like 4

11 hours ago, NTC0624 said:

My family and I cruised on the Harmony of the Seas 2 summers ago, and are looking into another Harmony cruise this summer.  However, we're having a hard time with the fact we'd be on the same ship again.  No other dates or cruises work for us, so this is our only option, and we are deadset on cruising this summer.  What are some reasons or things we might have missed that will help us feel better about cruising on the Harmony again?  

I did Oasis the past 2 summers (and in the same room).  It was perfectly fine.  Each cruise had different itinerary, so ports of call were different.

The only issue I had was entertainment. Aqua Theater was the same. Broadway show was the same. and I believe that the ice skating show was the same as well.

Other than that, I'm in it for the cruising.

• Like 2

I've only ever been on two cruises; both a year apart, both 7-night, both on Freedom, both to the exact same ports. We had just as much fun on the 2nd cruise as the first....and we still didn't do everything the ship had to offer!

You will be fine.

We have cruised on Anthem twice, Grandeur 3 times, a b2b on Liberty and we have a b2b on Harmony in December.  There is always something that either we were unable to do on a previous trip and also there is always things we wanted to do again. We did a b2b on the HAL Veendam to Alaska ans also then did a 17 day trip to Hawaii on the Veendam.

Cruising works for us.

Edited by PigsCanFly
typo

I think you'll enjoy it just as much as the first time! With a ship that size there's bound to be something you missed or didn't get to do the first time round, or even just try again. 

I'd love to sail Harmony again and even Navigator, I got off Navigator in March and would get back on tomorrow if I could.