First time on Oasis of the Seas as Diamond Member

We're new to Royal Caribbean and we'll be on Oasis of the Seas next March. We have Diamond level membership due to reciprocal benefits from Celebrity. Is the Diamond Club and the Diamond Lounge the same thing? What is the location(s) and what is the benefit of using this area?  

Thanks!

They are the same thing.  Entrance is on deck 11 aft.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/oasis-of-the-seas/deck-plans/1859/11

free drinks nightly 4:30 to 8:00

espresso machine available all day.

edit.  Sorry just noticed you said next March.  That will be post drydock and the location could very well change. Same benefits. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

5 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

They are the same thing.  Entrance is on deck 11 aft.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/oasis-of-the-seas/deck-plans/1859/11

free drinks nightly 4:30 to 8:00

espresso machine available all day.

Thanks! What is confusing me is a video where the author enters on deck 6 past the forward elevators on the starboard side of Allure of the Seas. I was under the impression the two ships were identical and the lounge would be located in the same place. 

Edited by SantaFeFan

That is an old picture when the Diamond Lounge used to located above Bolero's, on deck 6. On Oasis it is now on deck 11, but many feel it will be re-located post-drydock to deck 4, as it is on Harmony and Symphony. 

mac_tlc 

Edited by mac_tlc

3 minutes ago, SantaFeFan said:

Thanks! What is confusing me is a video where the author enters on deck 6 past the forward elevators on the starboard side of Allure of the Seas. I was under the impression the two ships were identical and the lounge would be located in the same place. 

The problem with videos is that you don’t always see how old they are and know of the changes that have been made.  That was from when Allure was first launched and changed 4 years ago.  

2 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

That is an old picture when the Diamond Lounge used to located above Bolero's, on deck 6. On Oasis it is now on deck 11, but many feel it will be re-located post-drydock to deck 4, as it is on Harmony and Symphony. 

mac_tlc 

I agree, the bean counters will think the DL is too much non-revenue space.