MSC Current Status Match Tables

GenghisQuan

Capture.PNG.fbd267d357b02866462b74daab3f5f8a.PNG

On 1/21/2023 at 11:05 AM, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Also, looking at the MSC page, it shows a type of progress bar and indicates "5700 points
to reach Black Level"... ok... so what's Black Level ??

Tom

MSC black and diamond are the same. I think they changed the official name from Black to Diamond. At any rate, they are identical whichever name is mentioned.

Edited by Jeep Driver
added image
  • Like 1

Capture.PNG.42816ec0a778ca0d2eeb22700645fb05.PNG

On 1/21/2023 at 11:05 AM, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Also, looking at the MSC page, it shows a type of progress bar and indicates "5700 points
to reach Black Level"... ok... so what's Black Level ??

Tom

MSC black and diamond are the same. I think they changed the official name from Black to Diamond. At any rate, they are identical whichever name is mentioned.

• Thanks 1

On 5/22/2019 at 12:32 PM, Captain-John said:

NCL Platinum now matches to Gold I believe.

At the time my NCL Platinum matched to Black - can't remember exactly when but very early on in the programme.

Makes sense, I just went through the match process and my NCL Gold matched to MSC Silver.

Just spotted this on MSC's UK website "Status Match Plus". Seems to be an improvement over the existing program of matching status

image.png.f3e9ded54d9e808f6ac11fd4c180f6bf.png

https://www.msccruises.co.uk/cruise-deals/status-match-plus

Status Match Plus
What will take your favourite cruise to the next level?
Our Status Match Plus Programme!

Are you new to cruising or do you want to try your first cruise with MSC Cruises?

If you are a member of another cruise line’s, hotel or tour operator’s loyalty programme then you can match your status to MSC Voyagers Club with our Status Match Programme and only for a limited time, with the NEW Status Match Plus programme, you can now move to the next tier by booking a cruise with us.

What does this mean?
If you are a Silver member of another cruise line, hotel or tour operator loyalty scheme, we will not just match your status to our MSC Voyagers Club, but we will move your status to the next tier to enjoy even greater privileges. So your MSC Voyagers Club status will be Gold instead of Silver!

Don’t miss the chance to join our MSC family and enjoy a great selection of privileges such us priority embarkation and disembarkation, late check-out, complimentary dinner at one of our speciality restaurants, 5% off on all future cruises and much more, depending on your membership level.

Edited by Chrish2

On 10/28/2022 at 9:10 AM, JayMikey said:

Has anyone used this offer?

STATUS MATCH PLUS OFFER

Terms & Conditions:

Offer is applicable to new bookings made between September 7, 2022, through November 30, 2022, and departure dates from November 1, 2022, through February 28, 2023. Diamond and Gold status match clients are excluded. New MSC Voyagers Club members who have successfully completed a Status Match will be upgraded one level above their status prior to cruise departure. A Status Match request must be approved before confirming the booking number. World Cruise is excluded. Offer is not combinable with MSC Voyagers Club offers.

Does this mean if I request a match and get matched to silver, and if I booked a cruise 9/7-11/30 for 11/1-2/28, that I will actually be bumped up to Gold status permanently? 

Thanks!  

Did anyone use this and get the bump up? When did it happen? I requested a match, booked a cruise and am sailing on Sunday. I'm still at silver and should be gold.  I emailed and the response was after the cruise but this clearly says PRIOR to cruise departure. 

On 2/9/2023 at 4:32 AM, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Still wondering how this applies to MSC cruises. I can't say I've ever been offered such a thing on other lines!

Tom

Late check out is one of those perks that is totally dependent on your ship and time of sailing. We asked for it and were told we could stay in cabin until 8 am instead of vacating cabin at 7:30 am.

Late check out applies to cabin occupancy only. Time to vacate the ship stays the same for everyone onboard.

• Thanks 2

Just finished 1st MSC cruise.  I had submitted Princess Elite status and received Diamond (black card) top level with MSC.  Priority check in line, priority tender tickets delivered to cabin night before, no further request required.  Disembarkation sent bags off at night, and we were in second group off the ship after self help.  Ate breakfast till 8 then went right off the ship.  The status was worth it.  Now we need to cruise 1 time every 3 years to maintain the status.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, zonacruiser25 said:

Just finished 1st MSC cruise.  I had submitted Princess Elite status and received Diamond (black card) top level with MSC.  Priority check in line, priority tender tickets delivered to cabin night before, no further request required.  Disembarkation sent bags off at night, and we were in second group off the ship after self help.  Ate breakfast till 8 then went right off the ship.  The status was worth it.  Now we need to cruise 1 time every 3 years to maintain the status.

What ship were you? You didn’t find it absolutely offensive I’ve never been on a cruise line. Worse than MSC.