Alaska- book early!

We booked our June 2019 Alaska cruise as soon as it came out in Dec 2017. It went down 2K on different times of the past year. Just keep checking. We booked a Balcony so I am not sure if that is a factor, but I am happy to have 2K shaved off the price.

We booked northbound Radiance to Alaska in Sept. 2017 for an August 2018 cruise. Price never went down, but we also had neighboring balcony rooms and one of them was wheelchair accessible.

Hubby and I are now booked on the TP from Hawaii to Vancouver. Booked President's Day weekend this year for May of 2020 and the price is $2000 more now, for a regular balcony cabin!

14 hours ago, frank808 said:

Yes this would have been a great chance for us to try a star class suite.  Hopefully we will get to try one in the future.

Have to resort to what we have been doing every cruise we have been on without a genie. We did have a butler with MSC for a couple of weeks last year.  That was a very nice and unique experience.

Hope we get to cruise together one day.  I would like to hear about your experiences with land yacht.  Wife and I are considering doing this in 5 years and seeing the country with it.  Would love to talk to you about the pros and cons of the land yacht life.  

Will post a quick report on our Alaska cruises in about 5 weeks.  

Looking forward to hearing about your Alaska cruise for sure!  🙂  

I am already booking B&Bs, plus a couple of cabins for our self land tour before the B2B Radiance August 2020.  

Yes, hope to get to cruise with you also someday.  Lots of interesting stories to swap!  😄 

Rereading this thread and thought I would check to see if our room was down in price and Surprise.  It is up almost $1500 over what we booked it for when the schedule first came out for 2020.  Glad we did not wait.