Persian garden on the Millennium

GroomsportGirl

Good evening 

can anyone provide some information on the Persian garden on Millennium please?  I loved the heated tiled loungers on the Silhouette - do these feature on Millennium?

i would also like to understand the improvements for aqua class since the revolution upgrade.  

Many thanks 

I believe that it is like the Persion Gardens on the Infinity, just updated.  The area is rather small. There is only one heated bench, in a half circle area with a foot rest..shower, sauna, Turkish bath, herbal room..but again, the area has been redone...hope that was what you were looking for.

The Persian Garden is very different on and M-Class ship as opposed to the S-Class.  Unlike the S-Class ships where the relaxation heated benches are in the front of the ship with beautiful open views of the ocean,  the Persian Garden on M-Class ships is interior and in my opinion very dark and uninviting. 

• Like 1

Just off Summit and I agree with Jim_Iain's assessment of the PG - it was pretty dark, and quite small. The heated bench seats maybe 5-6 guests, and each of the treatment rooms (a dry sauna, steam room, salt room, showers) were pretty small, maybe room for 4-6 guests in each. We have enjoyed the PG on S class but had no interest in it on Summit.

There is a heated tiled bench like a church pew.   The place is like a dungeon.   No windows.  Like others wrote it seats about 5 or 6 people and at that you are getting. rather  “friendly” with them.  

Nothing at all like the Persian Gardens on the S Class ship.   A big disappointment. 

We normally sail in AQ and don’t waste our time going there.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

We  mostly agree about the PG on M Class.  Not a big draw for us on those ships. If we are in AQ Class, we,ll go.once or twice but would not pay for a pass.

Photos show a re done decor..lighter color tiles but still the same interior space.  No sea views or geated loungers.

Hopefully all the showers and  rooms are functioning properly...always a problem on M Class