The sail away is at 7:30 PM the safety drill is at?

gerelmx

Eclipse will depart on October 13 from Vancouver for the Pacific Coastal cruise at 7:30PM,  I want to know at what time is the safety drill?

I guess the boarding time for the last passengers is at 6PM (90 minute general rule) and the dinner times are 6:15 PM and 8:45PM, So, if the 7:30PM sail-away time is correct, the muster drill would need to be held sometime between 6:00 and 7:30 pm at dinner time? Can Celebrity do the drill when the ship is already sailing?

Edited by gerelmx

1 hour ago, gerelmx said:

Eclipse will depart on October 13 from Vancouver for the Pacific Coastal cruise at 7:30PM,  I want to know at what time is the safety drill?

I guess the boarding time for the last passengers is at 6PM (90 minute general rule) and the dinner times are 6:15 PM and 8:45PM, So, if the 7:30PM sail-away time is correct, the muster drill would need to be held sometime between 6:00 and 7:30 pm at dinner time? Can Celebrity do the drill when the ship is already sailing?

It is likely that all aboard will be earlier than 6pm and Muster will be at around 545 so it is finished in time for early dinner seating.

• Like 1

On my recent cruise from Honolulu they held the Muster Drill before the "all aboard" time. They announced that there would be a makeup drill for those who missed the first drill. I missed the original drill and the makeup drill was never held.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Orator said:

On my recent cruise from Honolulu they held the Muster Drill before the "all aboard" time. They announced that there would be a makeup drill for those who missed the first drill. I missed the original drill and the makeup drill was never held.

Thanks, Charles. I'm also on this Eclipse Pacific Coastal sailing, and the late sailing date is wreaking havoc on folks' various plans for sail-away parties -- not to mention dinner! All things considered, it's shaping up to be a very nice cruise! The only thing that would make it better would be having you and Cyndee on the r/c! Michael's Club would certainly be more fun!☺️

1 minute ago, wwcruisers said:

Thanks, Charles. I'm also on this Eclipse Pacific Coastal sailing, and the late sailing date is wreaking havoc on folks' various plans for sail-away parties -- not to mention dinner! All things considered, it's shaping up to be a very nice cruise! The only thing that would make it better would be having you and Cyndee on the r/c! Michael's Club would certainly be more fun!☺️

Did the Pacific Coastal last year and the the Panama Canal to Ft Lauderdale. The Pacific Coastal was absolutely wonderful!

I'd do it again in a minute if they used an M Class ship and did the PC. I'm certain you will have a great time and meet some very nice people.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, gerelmx said:

7:15 pm.