Cabins Below Billboard Onboard

syesmar

Billboard Onboard 3 sets are usually 8:15,  9:15 and 10:15, each lasting about 35 - 40 minutes.  Times will vary from ship to ship.   Billboard Onboard is on deck 2 on the NS, but so is BB-King Blues Club and Rolling Stone Rock Room.   And they are all maybe 75 ft away from each other.   Billboard Onboard is just 2 pianos and vocalists.   BB-King Blues Club is guitars, booming bass, drums, brass, piano, and vocalists, and VERY LOUD.   Rolling Stone Rock Room is also loud music.   I would think that any cabins below BB-King would be more affected by sound than the 2 pianos in Billboard.

Here is a side-by-side layout of the deck 1 cabins and the deck 2 entertainment areas on the NS.   Choose your cabins wisely.   These 2 deck plans are aligned so you can see which cabins are directly below the noisy entertainment areas.

image.png.58c891096241177a843e2a77051ee616.png

I was under Billboard Onboard on the Eurodam last month.  It was loud, but we were unfazed by the music.  It was the moving of the chairs after it is over that irritated us.  The workers were pushing the chairs instead of picking it up, waking us up in the middle of the night.  After complaining, it was not much of an issue, as the chairs were likely picked up.

On 5/29/2019 at 4:08 PM, TAD2005 said:

Here is a side-by-side layout of the deck 1 cabins and the deck 2 entertainment areas on the NS.   Choose your cabins wisely.   These 2 deck plans are aligned so you can see which cabins are directly below the noisy entertainment areas.

Hey this is pretty cool! Thanks for doing it.

On 5/29/2019 at 6:50 PM, KroozNut said:

Personally, I would rather have a root canal done than be in a cabin directly below the music venues on any ship (if you value sleep as I do)..... but that's just me.. 😏

You don't know my dentist!

• Haha 2

• 4 years later...
On 5/29/2019 at 7:08 PM, TAD2005 said:

I did the same thing, but lined up the elevators. Yours are not lined up, so the cabins should be shifted down. 

• Thanks 1