Willdra's Bodacious Carnival Breeze April 27-May 4 Cruise

willdra

16 hours ago, grandmarnnurse said:

Following. I love your writing style! We cruised the Breeze in March for the Eastern itinerary and had a fabulous time, so I want to relive it through your review! We stayed at the Country Inn and Suites across the road from the Homewood Suites, but the Homewood looked much nicer. Will need to consider it for the next cruise out of Port Canaveral. But first, I have a cruise on the Glory out of NOLA in February and a B2B on the Magic out of Ft Lauderdale in April (for our 50th Anniversary) We saw that beer company on Astronaut Blvd and didn’t realize you could go in there! We will need to add that for another time. Can’t wait to read more of your review. 

Wow what an itinerary! I want to be like you when I grow up! 🥰🥰🥰 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Shih-tzu said:

Loving this and your sense of humour.   I'm hoping to be on the Breeze in February and debating on the Cove Balcony...thinking it may be cooler as it's more shaded from the sun.   Let us know what you think 🙂

Welcome aboard! Cove Balconies really work for us. We like the privacy, the lower decks, and being able to sit out when it’s hot or rainy is also a bonus. 😁

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 2bthere said:

Still following your report, chuckling and reading pieces to my husband who gets your humour.
I can so relate with the start of the mountain climbing stairs at the beginning of our cruise. We're pretty good getting our groove and not hauling each other with a safety rope by day 3.

LOL! 😂 Those stairs almost wiped us all the way out! 🥵

13 hours ago, cruisebaby9 said:

OMG! I was so glad that I came across another one of your reviews today. I have been checking every week and finally here it is. I cannot wait to hear more will be following you all the way.

Thank you so much for this! I almost didn’t post this review, but now I’m glad that I did! 😊

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Momma1980 said:

Following!  I have already laughed embarrassingly loudly at least three times. Keep it coming😄

Thank you! Hopefully, I will have a few more chuckles for you before I’m thru. 🤣

12 hours ago, Gatordad815 said:

Yes. This. With an exclamation point!

I love great writing, hence I love this review!

I never knew that a good FICO Score, Lavender, and CrackerBarrel's Chicken and Dumplings had anything in common or anything to do with the weather, so thanks for teaching me something today!

I’m particularly interested in your review not only to learn about Chicken and Dumplings, but also to read about your experience on Breeze after being on Oasis. Our family has been on 3 cruises-only Oasis class ships.  But I just booked Breeze today for our Spring Break as I’m unwilling to sell one of my kids or vital organs to raise the cash to pay what RC wants for Harmony for Spring Break. So your review is particularly interesting to me!

Looking forward to the rest!  Carry on....

OMG yessss!!! RC sometimes requires payment of a kidney, a liver, and a right pinky toe to sail on one of the newer ships. They are indeed very lovely, but I need my pinky toe! I have noticed that their prices are more reasonable in the fall tho. In any event, I predict that you’ll be happy with the Breeze and with all of the Benjamins that you save, you could party like Rockstars the whole week!  😄😄😄

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, cruzin2010 said:

Was so excited when I saw your review. Your writing style is so entertaining and enjoyable.

Thank you for reading my ramblings! 😆😆

• Like 1

OMG your bedtime prayers crack me up. Sometimes when I am on vacation and may or may not have had too much "juice" I will say a prayer like that out loud. My husband will just look at me and shake his head and tell me to pass out, which always leads to a pillow being flung toward his head.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, KmomChicago said:

Not even sure what’s more fun, following the cruise play by play or hearing the music play in my head after catching the references. Rock the boat!

Welcome back fam! 😍😍

We are the champions, my friends. ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

20 hours ago, willdra said:

Before I fell asleep,  I said a prayer thanking God for the lives of the people who brought us The Cupid Shuffle. There’s something about that song that always puts me in a good mood, which is not easy to do.  I’m 99.9% sure that there will be Cupid Shuffling in Heaven. Down, down, do your dance, do your dance.

Willdra, this is for you my friend! 😃  (hope this works). Groove for St. Jude

Edited by Jamman54
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, stellarose said:

can you explain the card slot? do you need a card in the slot to keep the lights on? we were on the pride last summer and did not. just asking. 

Yes, on some of the newer ships, the lights will go out if there is not a card in the slot. We usually keep a hotel room card or an old gift card in there. You could keep your Sail and Sign Card in there, but the way my memory is setup, I know I would forget it 33 times. 😁

4 hours ago, pghsteelerfan said:

Yaaayyyyy!!!  Another Wildra review!  I have loved your others and will happily be following along on this one.  Thanks for taking the time to share another cruise with us!

Thank you!!!!! :classic_biggrin: