Premium Beverage Package and Princess Cays

BoopTennis

2 hours ago, BoopTennis said:

Does this Beverage Package cover drinks on Princess Cays port stop?

• The package may be used on our private islands, all food and beverage venues, and other areas such as the theater or public spaces that offer beverage service. Selections and service are limited to each venue’s menu offerings and operating hours.

It can be used for the drinks that are available, such as beers, mixed tropical drinks. There is no gun soda on Princess Cays.

3 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

Request for clarification:  No soda guns means I can't get a Coke within my Sodas And More package.  But what about mocktails such as the famous "nojito" [Virgin Mojito]?

The soda package is not valid on PC.

12 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

Request for clarification:  No soda guns means I can't get a Coke within my Sodas And More package.  But what about mocktails such as the famous "nojito" [Virgin Mojito]?

Soda package can not be used on Princess Cays for soda. If you want soda you have to purchase by the can. Cost is the current on board cost + 18% which was $2.36 plus local Bahama VAT. The bar staff will make any mocktail if they have the ingredients. They don't have ingredients for any and all drinks like they do on the ship.

We had the premium drink package and had soft drinks on Princess Cays which we were charged for and beers  which we were not charged for.    You have to sign for all drinks which include the price - but only soft drinks will appear on your bill.