Cost of Evian?

Mike45LC

I need to select among the four non-alcohol drink packages offered. 

The Premium, for $22/day, includes the premium waters that my wife drinks.

The Classic, for $18/day, includes non-premium waters.

Water Package, $16/day, for the premium water without soda, juices, ….

The Soda, for $9/day, is for me, coke and sprite!

So, my question is how much does Celebrity charge for a bottle of Evian (still water)?   My wife usually drinks 3 of these a day, plus some cokes.  $4 per bottle is probably my break-even for the upgrade from Soda to  Premium no-booze, and my guess is that Evian is more than $4 per bottle.  This is not a big deal, but I'd like to buy the best package for her.

(Edge, Mediterranean, this summer.)

Thanks!

Mike

• Haha 1

I don't drink soda, just club soda and sparkling water.  I do like fancy coffees and teas so I went with the Premium Non-Alcoholic Package.  I will probably get a few Virgin Daiquiris.

Not sure if I will try any of the smoothies.  I'm allergic to so many raw fruit and veggies so I don't know if there is even one I can have.   

9 hours ago, twodjs said:

Price on Edge mini bar was $5.50 + gratuity. Less at the bars, but not much less.

20190508_110757.jpg

Curious, Is that plastic, glass or metal? Does anyone know the price at bars or the buffet?

Edited by hcat

The picture of Evian I posted from Edge is PLASTIC. 100% certain because i took it into the spa. The Celebrity water was in metal cans and tasted fine. This was the end of March. 

Plastic or glass okay for us. We have the Classic package so we have to buy the extra waters..Could not deal with the metal...it just did not taste spring water fresh,

I bring on 4 Fijis( easy to carry)  but need to supplement.

42 minutes ago, hcat said:

Plastic or glass okay for us. We have the Classic package so we have to buy the extra waters..Could not deal with the metal...it just did not taste spring water fresh,

I bring on 4 Fijis( easy to carry)  but need to supplement.

On our cruise on Reflection last month, they had Italian spring water in plastic bottles as part of the classic package.  The water tasted good to us.  I was worried after seeing reviews mentioning metal or milk carton like containers, but did not see either of those on Reflection.

1 hour ago, cruiserchuck said:

On our cruise on Reflection last month, they had Italian spring water in plastic bottles as part of the classic package.  The water tasted good to us.  I was worried after seeing reviews mentioning metal or milk carton like containers, but did not see either of those on Reflection.

Good to know..hope just not a local supply trend!