Sensation fitness center - ellipticals

zitsky

Considering doing a 5 night cruise on the Sensation in December or possibly another ship.  I've just started researching western Caribbean or eastern cruises.  Prices through Costco are much better than other lines.  I'm aware this is an older ship.  I've only been on the Norwegian Sun, so don't have much to compare it to.  

My partner likes working out.  I can see from the website that there are about a thousand treadmills in the gym.  Can't really see any ellipticals or bikes, but I imagine those must be similar.

Feel free to point me to a FAQ post.

12 hours ago, Florida Paesano said:

I just did a search (Carnival Sensation fitness center) on the internet and got a hit that showed various pictures.  I'm not sure how old the pictures are but one of them showed elliptical trainers. 

Florida thanks again.  I see what you did.  First result is pics I'm looking for.  My bad.

53 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Florida thanks again.  I see what you did.  First result is pics I'm looking for.  My bad.

You're welcome.  Even with the pics we found, I had to look closely to see that the pieces of equipment I was looking at were elliptical trainers.  I'll check it out in person this August.  Like your partner, I prefer the elliptical trainers over treadmills. Glad you found the pics too. 

56 minutes ago, zitsky said:

The gym usually has the equipment grouped- so depending on the angle of the picture, it's possible many of them just show treadmills.  But glad you found what you're looking for.  

• 4 weeks later...

I know this is sort of off the subject, but I thought I would see if I could get some response here.  I know the inquiry was about the fitness center, but here is my question in regard to the Sensation ship, that a few of you have said you have been on.

I know it is an older/smaller ship, but I have no problem with that.  I have cruised for over 25 years, doing various cruise lines, but mainly (I am NOT nit picky like some people, just go with the flo) Carnival. I am planning on doing the Sensation next year, taking my 3 sons and d-i-l's, as I want to visit Jamaica again after about 20 years.  Anything you liked or disliked (yes I know this is YOUR opinion) about the Sensation?