Riviera speciality Restaurants video !

Jimmyke

3 hours ago, Jimmyke said:

Hi,

Have a look at our Holiday Video from the oceania Riviera Speciality Restaurants !

More videos on our channel !

https://youtu.be/0ZAsoQqMIlk

you can select HD quality.

greetings, Jimmy

Be still, my heart!  Those were great.  Thanks for sharing.  PS:  Tell the guy in the pink shirt to keep his elbows off the table.  LOL.

• Like 1

Jimmy -  Your video was very nicely done!  Looking forward to our first Oceania (and Riviera) cruise.  The food and service looks every bit as nice (or better) as anything I've experienced on Regent (I'll probably get "flamed" by the "Regent Cheerleaders" for that comment).  We're really looking forward to it!  Best Regards.

OMGOSH!!!

What a fantastic video of all the restaurants! Best presentation ever!

All the specialty restaurants were so wonderful.

Will be on her on 2 cruises in Europe next March and can’t wait!

Thank you for actually the best presentation in a video

Denise😊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, clo said:

Be still, my heart!  Those were great.  Thanks for sharing.  PS:  Tell the guy in the pink shirt to keep his elbows off the table.  LOL.

I could hate you for how hungry I am getting.  What a great video.  Feels like I am there and will not be there for a few months.  Can not wait for my reservations.  Great job.  .  

4 minutes ago, RJB said:

I could hate you for how hungry I am getting.  What a great video.  Feels like I am there and will not be there for a few months.  Can not wait for my reservations.  Great job.  .  

I sometimes describe things like that as "making my salivary glands do a little happy dance." 🙂

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jimmyke said:

Hi,

Have a look at our Holiday Video from the oceania Riviera Speciality Restaurants !

greetings, Jimmy

Loved the video,  we're going on the Riviera later this year so many thanks! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, clo said:

I sometimes describe things like that as "making my salivary glands do a little happy dance." 🙂

Works for me too.  Still hungry

• Like 1

A very nice, professionally done video - thank you.

Brings back many happy memories and I can't wait till our next cruise on the Marina.

Love how the lady in the video is always ready and armed with knife and fork - I can't blame her ☺️

She is probably thinking - enough of this video stuff, let's eat! 😀

Edited by Paulchili

On 6/19/2019 at 3:57 PM, pingpong1 said:

Jimmy -  Your video was very nicely done!  Looking forward to our first Oceania (and Riviera) cruise.  The food and service looks every bit as nice (or better) as anything I've experienced on Regent (I'll probably get "flamed" by the "Regent Cheerleaders" for that comment).  We're really looking forward to it!  Best Regards.

Hey  there a re a number of us here that were former Regent customers... me  some 90 days and I left for Oceania which I felt was better in every class.   You will discover the difference.

15 minutes ago, Jimmyke said:

Hi,

The lady is my mother, and she lives the food 🙂 Like we 😉

best regards, Jimmy

I figured as much. Nice to see someone else enjoying the Oceania food as much as we do 😊

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 3:00 PM, Jimmyke said:

Hi,

greetings, Jimmy

Great video. My spouse is both a professional chef & pastry chef, so you can imagine how spoiled I get. Richard is Chinese & this time around(Jan. 2019)Red Ginger was both  our favorite specialty rest.(complimentary rest.) Bourgeoisie in La Reserve is our favorite overall on board Riviera. We look forward to Feb.2020 & our next Riviera voyage.

Edited by keithm
additions
  • Like 1

On 6/19/2019 at 3:00 PM, Jimmyke said:

Hi,

greetings, Jimmy

Just watched it a second time and it was even better than the first.  Thanks for posting it.  

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 6/20/2019 at 12:57 AM, pingpong1 said:

Not sure about that haha! I think the food can be as good as on Regent but the personalized service will not be. Price quality ratio, Oceania is a very good choice, value for money guaranteed!

Edited by Jimmyke
  • Like 1